Part 3: A new view

You spent the rest of your birthday ball just talking to Nooshy and Nico. You didn't really talk to them about anything important but you just wanted to make it look like you were busy. That way no one would bother you. But it didn't work as you were approached and forced to talk to other council members. They either talked about your coronation or your supposive marriage. You were just growing tired of it since it was more of them talking about that and you being forced to hear them babble on.

You grew tired of it and thankfully before you snapped, the clock struck 11. That meant your ball was over. You walked to your room but told Nooshy that she didn't need to come with you. She asked why but you told her that you just wanted to be alone. She respected your decision and just went to her room or with Nico, you weren't sure where she was going.

You get to your room and lean over your vanity as you just look at the desk part. You slowly looked up to see yourself in the mirror. You groan as you pinched the bridge of your nose. You turn around to see that your bathroom light was on with the door practically closed. You were confused since you know that you turned that off and no one is allowed to enter your room without your permission. You grab the curling-iron so you could have something to defend yourself. You walk up with your weapon behind you. You push the door more open and see that your bathroom was empty. You were a bit confused.

"Hey there your highness."

You quickly turn around and go to whack the person. However the person grabs your wrist and takes the curling-iron out of your head.

"Oh how cute," Kaden cooed.

You breathe heavily as you yank your wrist out of Kadens grasp.

"What the fuck are you doing," you asked.

"Whoa there, now is that how a lady should be talking," Kaden asked

You roll your eyes. "Oh shut it you." You snatched your curling-iron from him. You walk back to your vanity and put your curling-iron back. You turn around to see Kaden sitting at the edge of your bed. You let out a tired sigh as you rubbed your eyes.

"What do you what," you asked tiredly.

"Well I was hoping you and I could spend tonight together," Kaden admitted. He smirked. "After all, we should get to know each other better."

You crossed your arms as you knew what he was getting at. And you honestly wouldn't be surprised if Klaus had something to do with this.

"Look Kaden," you started. "I know what you are trying to do and I'm not going to entertain this little wish you and your father have so you two can have the power that you two so crave. So I ask you to please leave now before I report you for entering a royals room without permission. Even your title won't protect you from this."

You gesture to the door as you really had no more patience to deal with this. However, instead of listening to you, he let out a little chuckle that was almost sinister. He looked at you dead in the eyes as he gave a smirk that matched his laugh.

"That's so cute that you think I'm scared of you," he said. He slowly got up from your bed. "First of all, your mother told me to meet you here so I didn't enter your room without permission." He starts to slowly walk up to you. "And last I checked your mother holds more power then you and the soldiers will believe and do whatever I say as the Grand Commander." You walk back, trying to keep some distance between you two but he keeps approaching you. "Plus, you need to expect that you and I will get married. After all, the real reason why your mother is having you and me perform together at this year's Festival of Lights is so that Gleaxirea will see the future rulers of our Planet." Your back hits the wall cornering you as Kaden puts his arms at the side of your head so you won't escape and be forced to focus on him. " And besides who the fuck else would you be able to marry? The only one you might be able to marry is Nico but I know you don't have the guts to steal him away from Nooshy so like it or not."