Part 7: See the truth

You walk around the festival and see many stands. There are games with promising looking prizes, fun activities for you to try, and delicious food. One of the games caught your attention due to the prizes. The game was a simple one, throw the ball to knock down the pails and win one of the light up flower crowns. The flowers were all different colors and you saw a (f/c) one. The kid in you came out and you really wanted that crown so you decided to play.

"Hello there, pretty lady, wanna try," the worker said.

"Yes I would," you said.

"Wonderful, just 2 Bolts for a ball," explained the worker. "Knock the three pails down and win a prize. It's that easy. Anyone can win."

You could tell he was playing a character and didn't really mean any of the words coming out of his mouth. But you did feel more confident after hearing how easy the game was. You give the man 2 Bolts and he gives you a ball. You look at the ball then at the pails. You take a breath as you got ready to throw.

You throw the ball but only knock over the top pail.

"Aw man," you groan.

"Oh looks like you were off by a tab," the worker pointed out.

"Yeah I noticed," you said a bit sarcastically.

"Want another go," the worker asked.

You started to debate. You did really like the (f/c) flower crown but was it really worth it to cough up another 2 Bolts to try again. Not to mention you got an odd feeling that you had no chance at winning even if you were to try again. Just something about this game felt off to you.

"You know maybe I should-"

You were cut off by the feeling of a light breeze and the sound of falling pails. You look in front of you to see one of the three stacks of pails now gone. You look to your side to see Johnny standing next to you.

"I would like the (f/c) flower crown please," Johnny said.

The worker was also shocked by the fact that he won so easily but kept his poker face. He gave Johnny the crown and Johnny thanked him. Johnny turned to you as he placed it on you.

"Here. Flowers look better on you than me," Johnny admitted. He adjusted it a bit and looked at you. "See, look how beautiful you look with it on." You blush at the comment as he had a bit of a playful smirk on. "Not to mention just flip this switch and." Johnny reaches to the back of the crown and turns on the lights. "It looks cooler."

You were at a bit lost for words. Johnny gently took your hand and you two began to walk.

"Want a Dimdum," Johnny asked. "They taste amazing or do you want something more savory like a Crispies."

"How did you win so easily," you blurted out." You knocked down those pails like they were nothing. Just how strong are you?!?"

Johnny laughed a bit at your sudden reaction. "Why do you want to know? Are you impressed?"

You blushed and he chuckled. "I'm just teasing princess. To be honest my strength is thanks to my dad's intensive training he's made me do my whole life."

"I see," you said. "Regardless, thank you for this. It's really pretty."

"No problem," Johnny said. "A pretty crown for a pretty girl."

You blushed more but tried to play it off. You gasp when you see someone from your planet. You panicked a bit but Johnny beat you by grabbing your hand and taking you away from the area. The last thing either of you wanted was to have the festival ruined because some spotted you two together.