I Think This Might be my Last Pregnancy

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Looking up at Matt as he asked her that, Gabby took a breath as she put her hands on her stomach; while still trying to relax and take it easy right now, for the sake of their daughter. The truth is, that she could never forgive herself (nor does she think that Matt would forgive her) if this negatively affected their daughter; the daughter that she knows that Matt wants more than anything in the entire world, even though he doesn't say it too much. But right now, that doesn't matter; rather, what matters is that she relaxes and just takes it easy as they cuddle up to each other in bed. "Here, I got you some water; that way, you can take it easy and just relax. Okay?" Gabby nodded as she heard Matt mention that she needs to relax, because she knows that's the case. "Sorry that I'm stressing out right now." Shaking his head as Gabby grabbed her water (and took a sip), Matt smiled at his beautiful wife. "Hey, you have no reason to apologize to me. As long as you breathe, everything will be okay; I promise baby." Gabby agreed with Matt.

After which, she decided to slip over in bed; that way, Matt can get in bed with her (again) and hold her in his arms. Because at the end of the day, that was what she needs right now. She needs Matt to hold her in his arms, and make her feel better; that way, she'll feel better about everything that she just said. And there was a reason that she was saying that because she was currently a bit nervous when it came to what she just said; and she couldn't help but wonder whether Matt was mad at her, because that was her worst fear when it came to this conversation. That Matt was going to be mad at her, and that it was going to lead to them having a fight; because that most certainly was the last thing that she wanted to have with Matt on their weekend alone, as she would much rather concentrate on being loving and romantic with her dreamy husband. And the truth is, she feels like Matt feels the same way; that he'd much rather be romantic with her, than fight with her over this. And that's why Gabby decided to do something at the start.

Well, not yet; she still wanted to wait until Matt was sitting down in bed with her, so that they could hold each other close in bed. And luckily, that was exactly what she and Matt were getting ready to do right now; hold each other close as they relax together. And god, this is going to be very comfortable; and she believes that Matt is going to feel the same way. And that's due to the fact that there's nothing like the feeling of him holding her in his arms. Opening the covers, Matt smiled as he proceeded to sit down in bed next to Gabby once again; after which, he slipped close to her as he wrapped his arm around her. "God, I love it when you cuddle up to me like that." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. After all, there's nothing better than the feeling of the two of them just holding each other close; and that was exactly what they both want to do with each other as they talk about this. They want to hold each other close, as they talk about a stressful topic. A topic that they want to talk about together now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cuddling up to Gabby so that he can hold her as they spoke about this hard topic, Matt turned his head so that he can kiss her forehead softly; and that was due to the fact that he wanted her to relax. He wants her to take it easy, and he wants her to make sure that they relax. "Okay, can you just promise me that you relax for our daughter?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely is something that she wants to do for him; she wants to make sure that their daughter is calm. Putting his hand on Gabby's stomach to make sure that she calms down, Matt smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "Thanks for helping me relax." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "It's no problem, and I will always help you relax. In fact, maybe you should take a nap after we talk about this." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, because that was something that she definitely thought that she should do. "I think that I should as well, even thought I did just take a nap." Turning his head, Matt laughed.