"Fine. You know what? I'll buy myself this painting, and you can buy me another one, we can recreate later", she suggests. I nod agreeing, knowing we'll get to recreate something later.

We call for the owner to let him know we're buying the painting with the landscape. The owner seems surprised, since it's one of the most expensive paintings in the gallery. I look questioning at Foxy, asking her if she doesn't want me to buy it for her, she only shakes her hand and tells the owner she'll pay it at the end of our visit. The man's eyes glow with happiness, knowing with how much his bank account just raised. Foxy was as happy, adding the painting to her collection. The collection, which meanwhile got so big, we had to bring some of her paintings at my place. It broke her heart having them away from her, but it makes her visit more often. And they're usually overnight stays. So, I have no problem in bringing more paintings over to mine.

After we finish the talk with the owner, we continue our tour of the gallery, searching for the perfect painting to recreate. Foxy first liked one with a hug, yet that was too simple. We recreated it on spot. Which left the people around staring and taking more pictures of us. I bet the internet will be exploding tomorrow with images of the two of us kissing or just hugging in the gallery. But, as I said before, we started not caring as much. We learned to just enjoy the moment, focus on us and no one else.

The second painting was a kiss and it looked interesting, yet she said she already had one and no painting could top that. I agreed and kissed her again in front of the painting, to recreate that as well.

The painting we're at now is the one I think will be the winner. It's a picture of a girl with a lipstick in her hand. She just drew a heart on the guy's bare back and is kissing the middle of the heart now, to leave a mark. Foxy's eyes gleamed with mischief. I can see how much she wants it.

"Is this the one?" I ask her, between planting kisses on her neck. Foxy giggles and nods. Then whispers: "Are you up for it? You'll pretty much be my canvas."

"I have absolutely zero problem with that, Foxy", I reply. She smiles. And we call the owner again.

~

We're at my place. Although her friends are at a frat party and will probably come home late, we still wanted to spend the whole night together. So, we just went over to mine.

Foxy admires her paintings collection that hangs in my living room. She doesn't have every painting here, just three. One with Paris I bought her a few weeks ago, one with a silhouette of a blonde girl I also gave her as a present and a painting of a lake she bought at a gallery in Broix.

I come hug her from behind and she giggles. She turns around and kisses me. As we let go, she looks at me with her big blue eyes. Those eyes. It's the moments like this that make me wonder how on Earth I managed to get her as my girlfriend.

"I love you", I whisper in her neck. She kisses me once more and then lifts herself up even higher to reach my ear.

"I love you too", she says. "You hold my heart."

I place her hand on my chest, on the spot my heart is pounding. "It beats for you", I explain, as I can see her shiver. She kisses the spot and then gives my shirt off and kisses it again. I chuckle and take her on my back. She doesn't protest and lets me carry her to the bedroom. There, we both lay down and she continues kissing me like I'm the one thing she's holding on to. I kiss her with the same passion.

She then stops and goes over to the small coffee table in my room, where her red Chanel lipstick still lays from the last time she was here. She takes it and has that spark of mischief in her eyes. I love that spark. It usually ends with us close together.

She opens the red lipstick and comes closer to me.

"Turn around", Foxy tells me. I do as told. I know she's a princess and actually has a kingdom, but she's also the queen of my heart.

She goes back on the bed and starts drawing something with the lipstick on my back. I can feel the how she traces a heart. I'm burning under her touch, so I keep on shivering. He notices, and takes my hand curling our fingers.

"You can't move", she whispers. "It would ruin the masterpiece."

I nod and hold her tighter. For a while, I can't feel her drawing anymore, but I am still tense. I know what she's doing. Putting lipstick on. When she's ready, she bends down to me and gives me the biggest kiss she could. It's on my back, where my ribs are. And I know from the painting it's in the middle of the heart she drew before.

As she's done with the kiss, I turn around and pull her closer to me, to kiss her lips. I only let go for a second to meet her eyes. Those eyes. I am in love.

"I am yours." I whisper, kissing my way down her neck and resting on one spot on her collarbone, where I plant another big kiss.

"Want to make it official?" She asks me smirking. I don't know what she means, but I nod. I started nodding at everything this girls wants. If she would say: "Kiss me for the rest of your life", I am still saying yes. And what a yes.

She giggles and makes me a sign to turn around. I follow her command and she takes her lipstick again. In the mirror, I can see her slowly giving off her dress until she's only in a combination of a top and underwear. Her hair falls freely on her shoulders and her lips are red. She's beautiful. Beautifully mine.

She opens the lipstick again and holds the lid between her teeth. She then starts writing something on my back, something I can't distinguish. When she's ready, she takes my phone from the night table and opens it. She meanwhile knows the password. It's her birthday. She takes a picture and then hugs me from behind to show me the screen.

"Do you like it?" Foxy asks me chuckling. I look at the phone and start smirking. My back has now the words "Mine, xoxo Foxy" written with red lipstick on it.

"I love it." I whisper and turn around to get her in my arms. She comes closer and wraps her hands around my neck.

"Are you staying tonight?" I ask her between kisses. She laughs softly.

"I thought we already talked about that."

"I need to hear it one more time." I add, kissing her. She smiles, and I can feel it under my lips.

"I am. I'm staying tonight." Foxy whispers, not taking any inch distance between our mouths.

"I'm glad to hear that." I whisper. She chuckles again. I pull her closer and fill her neck with kisses.

My life became a dream the moment I met her.