(Un)Pleasant Talk

Start from the beginning

"You-"

"Where have you been?!"

"On a GRAVEYARD." He answered as I silenced myself on an instant.

A graveyard?

"Will this answer suit you, your Majesty?!" He said, as I saw him shed a small tear, though he immediately wiped it off.

But why would he-

Oh..

His parents..

Oh my god.

I was sent from anger and envy to embarrassment, regret and shame.

"..[Y/n], I.." I tried to formulate a response, seeing his eyes flash with a shade of red-orange for a second. "I'm.."

"I've done all the listening I needed." He said quietly, exhaling. "I'm going upstairs."

"[Y/n]-"

"Alone." He said coldly.

And now as I was left alone, I yet again felt myself guilty.

He was at a graveyard to mourn his parents, and I just made all that suspicion up in my head..

How could I forget.?

I am an idiot.

"I am.."

"..an.."

"..Idiot!"

I repeated, dropping myself onto the sofa and burying my face in a pillow.

How could I blame him even?..

The regret that filled me up was unbearable. I felt so sorry for jumping up on him because of the wild guesses forming up in my mind.

He is the only one who said I could change, he is the one who harbored me..

He is the one that cares for me.

I need to ask for forgiveness..

..I have to.

Frisk's POV

"I win again!" I giggled, raising my hands up in a victorious manner.

"How do you even manage to do that?" Alex asked, scratching the back of his head. "I had all these fancy cards and.."

"Do not bother to ask yourself with that kid." Sans said, looking over at the TV. "She is truly good at playing this."

"You cannot outsmart me in UNO!" I nodded.

"Anyways, thank ye for invitin' me, I had a good time. Now that we're done, I have some unfinished stuff to do." The skeleton said, getting up and stretching himself.

"You're gonna sleep again?" Alex snickered, and I saw Sans grinning even wider.

"I would prefer to call that work breaks."

"But you don't work!"

"Of course I do." He winked, disappearing out of visible sight in just a second.

After Sans had left, I looked over to Alex. He seemed oddly sad, or either thinking of something.

"Are you alright?"