Favorite pll character

Damon: Spencer. You both love the brunette with Brains and attitude to match. Plus, in Damon's case, it helps that she's hot.
Stefan: Aria. The free spirited liar captivates your interest. Plus you love love love the romance between her and Ezra.
Kol: Caleb. The sexy bad boy made you drool from the second he came on and you grew to love him with Hanna.
Klaus: Alison. You both admired the sexily two faced attitude of the young blonde and her evilness only inspired Klaus.
Elijah: Emily. The kindest liar made the two of you beam from the second you met. The fact that she was gay only Made you love her more.
Enzo: Toby. The misunderstood loner tugged at your heart strings and made you smile sadly. The two of you knew what it was like to be misunderstood
Matt: Samara. She might've been briefly on the series, but the blonde couldn't help but make you smirk and joke about how similar she looked as Rebekah. Come to think of it...
Kai: Mona. The twisted little girl made you smile. She might've been tiny, even in stilettos, but She was athletic and a force to be reckoned with.
Tyler: Hanna. The funny blonde reminded you of Caroline but with less vampirism. She was kind but you had to break through the harsh shell.

A/N: shamelessly self promoting my new preference book/pll preferences. If you watch pll and want to check it out, please do!