Tudors favourite character

Damon: Henry VIII! You and Damon admired his charismatic loyalty and the way he didn't know who to trust. It reminded you of Damon. Plus, it didn't hurt that he was very sexy especially in season 1-2.

Stefan: Catherine of Aragon. Ok, maybe not the sexiest of all the wives but you loved her loyalty to the king, her fighting spirit and the way she coolly dealt with anyone out of place

Kol: Anne Boleyn. You had to love the feisty, powerful, manipulative Anne Boleyn who sent all of England into a downward spiral. You and Kol had to admit, Natalie dormer was a very good looking actress and perfectly embodied the spirited queen.

Klaus: Jane Seymour. The kind, fair, subdued queen was flawless in your eyes. You liked the way she was kind no matter what the occasion and felt that her and Henry were adorable together.

Elijah: Anne of Cleves. The klutzy, naive queen appealed to your sense of humanity and you liked how relatable she was.

Enzo: Catherine Howard. The young, pretty, girly queen was a favourite of yours. Tazmin merchant was a beautiful actress and the scene where she was executed was emotional for you all.

Matt: Catherine parr. The political young lady was a favourite of yours and matts and you loved her brains and intelligence. She was certainly a good person.

Kai: Elizabeth Tudor. Of course you loved the great ruler of England! But it was more than that! You loved her childhood, how she grew up. You loved her beauty and kindness more than any other character.

Tyler: Mary Tudor. The smart and funny girl, how was anyone to know she would grow up to be a serial killer? This is what drew you to her. She was kind and fun during her early years but given her mistreatment from Henry, how could any soul blame her? You loved her feisty attitude towards Catherine Howard and she very much reminded you of Katherine Pierce,