How you sleep

Damon: he pulls you into him, touching your face gently. He needs to hold you, he's scared you'll leave him while he sleeps and he couldn't bear it if someone hurt you while he was just there.

Stefan: he gently holds your hand under the sheets while you sleep with your head on his shoulder. He just needs to know your there but wants to make it subtle so he just holds your hand while the two of you sleep.

Kol: Kol pulls you on top of him, hands tangling in your hair while you sleep. He needs to hold you, to make sure you'll never slip away like all of his past loves

Klaus: when you and Klaus sleep, your legs entwine, pulling you two close. You'll wake up and his arm will definitely be around you, supporting you even when you're sleeping

Elijah: Elijah puts an arm around you and you rest your head on his chest while you two sleep. He'll often play with your hands or hair if either of you can't get to sleep.

Enzo: Enzo has recurring nightmares about Augustine and needs to hold you tightly. Often, you'll wrap your arms around his neck and bury your head in his shoulder

Matt: you and Matt press up against each other, his fingers in your hair, pulling you close and you slide one leg around his waist. You love hearing his heartbeat, he is so beautifully human.

Kai: you sleep on Kai's chest while he holds you close. It's something that disgusts Damon to no end. Bonnie doesn't mind as much, but even she's seen how much you love Kai threatened to set him on fire if he hurt you.

Tyler: you and Tyler sleep with your heads together, his on yours and your hands on his chest while he has his around your waist. It's nice and you'll often just pass out like that.