How he asks you on a date

Damon: you were at the grille, playing Pool when he smiled, walking over to you. "Y/N, go out with me?" he asked causally as though he were asking about the weather. "Hmmm no" you smiled. "Why?" He demanded, put out. "You're dangerous, Damon!" you said desperately, trying to get him to see common understanding. He vamp sped over to you, grabbing your arm and pinning it against your chest and touching your hip. "Y/n, why don't you prove how dangerous I can be?" he whispered, lips touching your ear.

Stefan: it was your school dance, and you were slow dancing with your best friend Stefan who had been avoiding you all week. "What's wrong, Stef, are you mad at me or something?" you whispered, hating that you sounded like a whiny child. "Yes" he whispered back, almost sadly. You pulled back. "Why? I haven't done anything!" You might've sounded young, but you didn't. You supported him through vampirism, through being a Ripper, everything. And now he was throwing it back in your face. "Yes you have, y/n. Just your presence reminds me that you're too perfect and I can't keep loving you" Stefan said angrily. "Y...what?" You asked, caught off guard. "Yes, y/n, I love you. And I can't keep ruining your life". You bit your lip as hot tears rushed to your eyes. "Exactly. It's my life and you haven't ruined it, Stefan. You've made me feel alive, goddamnit" Stefan sighed. "Fine. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you go out with me?" "Why, mr. Salvatore, I'd be honoured" you curtsied and he laughed. "Believe me when I say that the honour is all mine".

Kol: you and Kol were dancing. "So, darling, when do you want to go out?" he asked with a small smirk. "What? I'm not going out with you, you kill people. You're a monster!" You exclaimed in anger. "Is that really how you think of me, y/n? As a brutal monster?" Kol asked, looking hurt. "Fine, then. Play it like that. So, darling, who should I drain of blood first? Carol Lockwood is particularly annoying, and she has the most magnificent blood type! O negative!" "No, wait! I'll go out with you!" You yelled, about to launch into the rant about how these people are innocent and not for your amusement and pleasure in drinking. You only stopped when you saw his face; it was that of a young boys am caused you to smile.

Klaus: you and Klaus were dancing and as he twirled you around, he smiled. "So, baby vamp, how much of the world have you seen?" you giggled, slightly embarrassed. "Not much. I've never been outside mystic falls." He grinned, holding you close. "Well, I'm going to have to change that. You choose when, we'll go around the world, I'll show you the good and the bad, the world in it's most basic form". You smiled. "I'd like that". "Good, it's a date" he whispered, a shudder forming at the base of your spine

Elijah: "my dear, sweet, loving, kind Y/N" Elijah said softly, holding you. You blushed but were a bit suspicious as that was the tone he used when he wanted something that he knew you would disagree to. Hence, the flattery. "Will you be my date to the Mikaelson ball?" You smiled. "You are so lucky I love you, Mikaelson. Yes". He laughed and kissed you.

Enzo: "hello, gorgeous". Enzo said from the doorway. "Hello, stalker" you mocked. "Well, we all have to be in pairs for this elementary killing thing Damon's gotten into. Stefan's with Elena, Damon's with Caroline and that leaves you and me, Love". You sigh. "Great". "Well, don't be too distressed, beautiful. It's an entire day with me" he flirted in an arrogant way. "I know, how distressing" you smiled back. He laughed and you two left. "So, as this is our first date, would you like to go out to dinner later?" Enzo asked. "This is our first date, going on a murdering mission? And yes" you determined with a grin. "What can I say, love, I'm certainly not ordinary".

Matt: "Matt!" you yelled in a hurt voice. You had just found out that tonight was the schools prom and Matt was, yes, going. Funny thing was, you didn't know about it despite being Matt's girlfriend. "Matthew Donovan, I will kick your bloody door in!" He opened it, looking a bit frightened at your mood. Or a bit relieved. Ok, you couldn't read him. "Y/N, come in" he said softly. You walked in to see it formally decorated with candles, rose petals and photos of the two of you. "Y/N Y/L/N, will you go to prom tonight with me?" he asked, holding your hands in his. "Matt...I would love to yes". He laughed at your resignation, resting his head on yours

A/N: which preference should I do next?
A: what he does to annoy you?
B: what his family members think of you?