Napalunok siya at nagpanggap na hindi apektado sa mga titig nito sa kanya. Kung hindi niya tatanungin si Zacariel, hindi rin siya mapapanatag.

"I want to know if you're still with Francha?" she made it sound like she just want to open a new conversation before they start eating.

Zacariel being gentleman, he pulled a chair for her.

Naupo siya doon at tinignan ang pagkain. She's not very picky with foods. She likes to try even those unfamiliar dishes. This time, they have a bowl of caesar salad, a chicken salad, and quesadilla. The other option is rice, vegetables and grilled pork.

"Not anymore," he answered then sit on the host's chair while she's sitting on the guest of honor. "What do you like to eat?"

"I'd like to have chicken salad first."

Zacariel served a right amount of chicken salad on her plate. Even until that moment she's still used to him serving foods for her.

Then a memories of them in Querencia suddenly flashed her mind.

Yelena smiled as she watch the cabana in front of her after she put the white sheer curtains as a cover to the door. With Zacariel's help, she managed to do that.

Agad na isinayaw iyon ng hangin na para bang kaytagal na naghintay na magkaroon ng layang lumipad. Kalaunan ay unti-unti rin na bumalik sa dapat na pwesto.

She clapped her hands in so much joy. Kahit pa nakakapagod ang ginawa nila pag-a-arrange para lang matapos ang cabana na 'yon, napapawi ang lahat dahil sa resulta ng pawis nila.

It's been a week and they finally done with their humbled home. Her heart boomed when she felt Zacariel's hand on her waist.

"This makes me want to stay longer here," she said and looked up on him. "Or maybe spend a night?"

His eyes weren't on her but at the cabana. He's sweating but he still smells so good.

"I still need to make sure if it's safe to spend a night here."

Maybe there are some wild animals that roam around in the forest when it's already dark. Naintindihan niya agad iyon. She don't want them to be in danger. Besides, they could spend a night if he already made sure that they will be safe, right?

Imagine, there's a chance that she could spend a night with Zacariel Guerrera? Ano naman kaya ang gagawin nila kung sakaling pwede nga? Magkukwentuhan hanggang sa makatulog?

Inside of their cabana is a mattress for two, pillows and a mini table. Their extra clothes and towels are folded neatly at the corner.

Nakatulog siya nang pumatak na ang katanghalian. When she woke up, she found herself hugging Zacariel who's laying beside her, sleeping!

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at mabilis na aalisin sana ang kamay niya ngunit naisip din agad na baka magising ito at malaman pa na nakayakap siya.

She carefully removed her arm and moved quietly. She don't want to disturb him. Maingat din siyang bumangon para magpalit sa swimsuit para makaligo sa waterfalls.

And since Zacariel is sleeping, she's confident that she won't see her if she changed her clothes. Besides, she's facing his back. Yelena take off her dress and changed with a green who piece bikini.

While Zacariel is sleeping, she's having her own time at the waterfalls. She likes the feeling of spending time with herself. Dahil kapag gano'n, mas nakakapag-isip siya ng maayos.

She faced the waterfalls and closed her eyes. She's hoping that this summer vacation would end the way she expected it to be. Katulad nalang na umaasa siya na magpaptuloy ang magandang samahan nila ni Zacariel kahit pa malayo na sila sa isa't isa.