Episode 11: Reunion & problems

On the bullhead towards Beacon, teams CVFY were look at Hardcase's tattoos and paint job on his armor.

Hardcase: What? Do I got something on my face.

Velvet: No no it's not like that. It's well Um... uh?

Yatsuhashi: You look exactly like the Jaune we know.

Hardcase: Well ima clone after all.

CFVY: A CLONE?!

Hardcase: Wait... let me think... do you have space travel?

Coco: No. dust don't work in space.

Hardcase: Do you have any alternative sources of power?

Coco: Nnnno?

Hardcase: 'great a primitive planet' Well that makes things more difficult. *looks out the window* Woah!

Out the window he now sees Beacon Academy which surprises him of how big it is.

Coco: Beautiful right. Welcome to Beacon. Say what is your weapon call?

Hardcase: Oh this. *gestures his weapon* This here is a Z-6 rotation cannon. My signature weapon.

Coco: Well I guess I have now a have a mini gun buddy. I bet you and I will get along just nicely.

Hardcase: I bet we will. By the way you said Jaune's here right?

Coco: Yeah he is. Him and I are good friends after he helped my partner her with a bully problem.

Hardcase: Well that's Jaune for ya. *activates comms* Jaune come in do you copy? It's Hardcase.

A small pause filled the bullhead until it picked up.

Jaune: "Hardcase is that really you?!"

Hardcase: It is sir. It's good to you again.

Jaune: "How?! I thought you died?"

Hardcase: I don't really know myself actually. Meet me at one of the landing pads outside of... Beacon Academy.

Jaune: "copy that soldier. It's good to hear you again."

Hardcase: It's good to be back.

Back at Beacon Jaune told everyone to take a 30 minute brake so they all went to the library to relax. As for Jaune he ran towards the heli pod with Pyrrha right behind him. As he got there he sees the bullhead landing and out came first was team CFVY then Hardcase. Jaune walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

Jaune: It's good to see you again Hardcase.

Hardcase: It's good to be back Jaune.

Jaune: How are you here? I thought you died the moment you destroyed that supply ship?

Hardcase: I don't know myself to be honest. All I remember was a white flash then poof I landed on some grass.

Jaune: Well you can fill me on the details later. First off I would like you to meet my partner of the team in currently in, meet Pyrrha Nikos.