Episode 10: Unexpected Visitor

Coruscant: Jedi Temple

In the Jedi council chamber all of the members of the council were discussing of the strange ruins that has very old inscriptions.

Windu:  your saying that this ruin has the ability to travel through dimensions?

Kenobi: I believe so. One of Anakin's men, CT-1402 or Jaune went missing close to where we found the ruins. We also found his necklace in front of the round structure that looked like a portal of some sort.

Yoda: Interesting this is. New possibilities this takes us.

Windu: Indeed. Was there anything you can tell us about this structure?

Kenobi: Only that it said of a hero saving both worlds. This hero I do not know of.

Plo Koon: Maybe it's talking about the chosen one?

Kenobi: maybe but Anakin has not entered the portal. His men in the 501st are trying to figure out a way to open it as we speak.

Yoda: Hmmm.

Windu: Is there something wrong master Yoda?

Yoda: Don't believe young Skywalker it is. The clone could be.

Ki-Adi-Mundi: Wait the clone is the savior? What makes you think it's him?

Luminara: I believe too. A single clone couldn't be the savor of both world.

Yoda: The force works in mysterious ways it has. This clone could be the answer we seek.

Windu: If so then I'll see what young Skywalker has accomplish.

Remnant

Meanwhile in the cafeteria both teams JSPR and BRNY were sitting at the same lunch table ready for their next semester starting tomorrow. Nora and Yang were playing with their food as always while the rest ate normal or were taken "notes" like Blake. It was interrupted when Jaune placed down a holoprojector on the table about some plans for this week.

Jaune: Alright everybody... Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Jaune: Today is the day where we train to face off those clankers which I assume could be at our doorstep at anytime. So I'm planning on giving them a warm welcome with a bang.

Yang: I guess I could always welcome them with a Yang!

Everyone: Boo!

Jaune: Aside from Yang's terrible humor, just because you all have the weapons needed to take on these clankers doesn't mean you have the amount of battle experience as I have. So from here on out I'll be you trainer for those clankers.

Nora: Yeah those tin cans won't know what hit them!

Blake: So how are we get the experience you have?