Episode 4: The Battle Begins.

Above the Emerald Forest we see a black bird flying high above sky until.

Jaune: WWWAAAAAAAAAAA *whack* AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Jaune hit the bird while screaming. He had to think fast, he had to plan an idea before he falls to his death. Lucky he has a grappling hook on his wrist and aimed right at a tree. He immediately fired his hook and luckily hit a branch in time. He hit the ground hard but still in one piece.

Jaune: *gets up* Next time he should just tell me to jump.

He found his blaster and picks it up now heading north to the temple he's assigned to get the relic. As he made his way forward he encountered the native creatures known as Grimm in front of him.

Jaune: What are they?

One of the grimm beowolf took notice and growled at the clone ready to attack.

Jaune: Now I wish I had a Jedi about now. *readies his Dc-15*

They other Beowolf took notice of his emotions and charged right at him. Jaune immediately fired killing the grimm with one or two shots with his blaster. As they gotten closer he switch to his DC-17s and blast them all to hell.

Jaune: Eat hot laser!

As he finished off the remaining Grimm he hears a notice behind some bushes and points him pistols at the direction

As he finished off the remaining Grimm he hears a notice behind some bushes and points him pistols at the direction. And what came out put a frown on Jaune's face. It was non other than the Ice Queen herself.

Weiss: Why you?

Jaune: Great my first partner is the Ice Queen.

Weiss: Stop calling that!!!

Jaune: Stop being a spoiled brat!

Then they hear more noise next to them and readies their weapons. This time both Ruby and Pyrrha came out surprised of who they found.

Ruby: Jaune!

Jaune: Ruby! And... Pyrrha right?

Pyrrha: Hello Jaune.

Jaune: Good I guess we are a team now.

Ruby: Yeah!

Pyrrha: That's nice.

Weiss: Hmph.

Jaune: Well then, let's keep on moving before more of those things gets here.

Ruby: Oh yeah I haven't told you about the Grimm.

Jaune: Grimm? What's that?

Weiss: Wait? You don't know about the Grimm? How?

Ruby: Oh well... Jaune is kinda... an alien.

Weiss: You're joking right?

Jaune: Ruby, please don't give out personal information to anyone.

Ruby: Oops sorry! But yeah Jaune here is a clone soldiers of the Galactic Republic.