The wedding

About a day later it was time for the wedding. I headed out with Nick and Cameron to buy me a tuxedo and Jen with Avery to get a dress. I picked out a white tuxedo to match the limo outside we went to the pier and I seen Jen there she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. When it was time to take vows right as soon as she said I do a black SUV drove past and shot up the place. A bullet hot Jen in the leg I told Avery to take her to the hospital while I get this son of a bitch. I ran to my car and jumped the hood and got in and drive towards them. Nick and Cameron tagged along in the limo I was driving a 1978 trans am so they had no chance of catching me but whatever. I finally caught up to the SUV and followed it to there base. I ran in and grabbed what I thought was the leader and I was right I held him to gun point. I yelled out "You come and shoot up my wedding and you think that I'm not gonna come after you? Your a bunch of terrorists so your all just trying to show off! Where is shooting up my wedding gonna get you?" The guy that I was holding said "You shot down our bomb!" I yelled shut up and snapped his neck. About that time Nick and Cameron ran in and started shooting them. After they were all dead we walked out the door and said problem solved. And then I got a call some guy said "I have your wife at a warehouse in the countryside come get her If you want her." Ok now we have a new problem. I hurried up and went to the warehouse and scoped it out I seen they had two guards up front. I had Nick and Cameron with silenced snipers shoot the guys at the same time and with perfect precision and they were dead. I ran down and slowly opened the door and then in a flash bang. After it went off I ran in and killed all of the guys except for the one that had Jen. I walked up to him with my hands raised and told him no one needs to die. He gave me a hand shake so this was my chance I pulled his hand over his head and behind him breaking it. I slammed him into the floor and shot him I took Jen and ran out the door Nick and Cameron were out there in an APC. He went back to the pier and told us to continue with our wedding. After the wedding we were at my house having a celebration and Cameron somehow picked up a hot chick I mean she was beautiful but I'm married now. We all got drunk and me and Jen ended up in bed again. The next week she told me she was pregnant.