Eye of the Tiger

The next day I decided to go get more target practice in so I headed to the LA Gun Club. I walked in and the guy said "You get a choice of what gun you practice with so use the one you like the most." I walked over to the shooting range and saw this lady she knocked the socks right off me. She was perfect she was hitting the target dead on and not to mention she was hot. I decided I would try my luck and go talk to her. I walked over and said "Your a good shot you know" she said "Is that the best pickup line you know". "Nope" I said "this is...Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package." She said ok you got me. In my mind I was like YES! but in real life I was all chill. We went to a bar somewhere in LA and she told me her name was Jennifer after that we were having drinks and making toasts to love and friends. After that we left to my house completely drunk and again I woke up in bed with her next to me. She left and about 2 hours later Nick called "I see what you did there by the way why did you flip off the camera." I said "sorry nick I was drunk but I think we could be a thing." "Doubt it" Nick said. The next day we met up at the LA gun club and the same thing happened everyday for a week. Then Cameron came up to me and told me that the military are on his tail. I did the only thing I could think of I told Jen to stay home so she didn't get hurt. Then I realized who she was she told me that she had to help because Cameron was a friend. I called Nick and Avery and we met at my house and went over the plan. I told Cameron that he gets to make the plan so I'm a man of my word.