The Aftermath

I woke up that morning and realized what I did I realized what Nick would do to me if he found out. I woke Avery up and she said "Good morning baby" i said "Stop doing that Nick can not know about this". We went on talking that day I started arguing with her about the fact that we were not a couple she ended our argument by saying she was gonna tell Nick. I told her not to but she was already on the phone she told him and he said when he gets home he would kill me. I was about to walk out but then I realized that it was my house so I told her to leave. I sat down and started processing my thoughts then I remembered last night. (Flashback) I asked Avery how she was doing she said "I like you a lot" I just stood there and she walked up and kissed me and she said "I drugged your whiskey you won't remember a thing" I just looked at her and she pushed me on the bed and everything went black. (Flashback Over) I ran to find my phone but I was distracted by a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and it was Nick I tried to tell him but all I got out was "It was-" and I was out like a light. For some reason I woke up in the trunk of his 68 Camaro and we were moving. But I guess I was smarter then him the seats in the back of a Camaro move forward so I just pushed it forward. He looked at me and said "why would you do this to me" I said "I didn't she got me drunk and seduced me then she put some drugs in my whiskey and told me that I won't remember a thing then she pushed me on the bed and you know the rest!" He told me that I better be right because I have cameras in your house. Then it went quiet he stopped the car and spun around and was headed to where Avery was at. I managed to get into the front seat to see what was going on and he looked enraged but what ever. We ended up at his house where she was in bed and she woke up to a gun to her face. He got a little over angry and shot the wall behind her. He said "Why would you do this to me" she made up some sob story then we left. Not a word was spoken in the car on the way to wherever we were going. We ended up at his shop I just left when we got there I left in search of....well....whatever I was searching for it might have been love.