Home.

Sorry for not posting but here is the trashy part I've been on and off writing, probably spelling mistakes tell me of so, other then that enjoy??

----

Hours and hours pass, they would stop at moments for bathroom breaks, eating, and more, they were glad nothing to bad has happend, other then the little "accident" Ron had that Carl had no idea of.

-no ones pov//

" Carl, holy fuck, we're home we are actually here "

 Ron says Driving up to a bearly see able Alexandria gate.

" hm? Ron what are you talki- " Carl rubs his eyes and stops himself from his sentence when he spots the gate

Ron speeds up the car a bit, knowing that if he was searched for bites he'd be fucked, after all this hard work, learning how to go out, making things okay for Carl, being friends with Carl, accepting his feelings for Carl, everything would be over.

Ron stops the car halfway there

"Carl could you drive while I check on something in the back?"

Said Ron is a soft voice 

He needed to check his bite, because he's never heard of a human living this long with a bite from a walker, so why him? He barely just started to be able to go on runs so what made him so special? Who knows he was just glad the bite wasn't such a pain in the ass like it was to the other ex survivors he's seen.

" I didn't think we'd make it back, it seems early so it should be about 5am? Maggie should be the one currently watching over, or maybe Rosita " Ron says from the back of the car shuffling around trying to find a comfortable way to check the bite 

Carl sighs looking to the mirror, knowing he had to tell Ron what he knew, what he knew since Carl saved him from the house, he knew Ron couldn't hold all of them off, he knew something happend in there for him to be freaking out once he was out of that house.

"Ron, why'd you hide your bite?" Carl says not wanting to stop the car so he continues driving, Alexandria only an estimated 5 minutes away.

"Don't. Please don't, I don't wanna talk about this right now. Just let me explain when we get home, please Carl. Please." 

Ron says begging to him while climbing back into the passenger seat of the car.

Carl nods knowing this will come out, but something that confuses him is how is Ron alive, he's seen multiple people Rot into walkers but never take this long to do this with an actual bite. All Carl knew was he needed to confess before Ron turned into one of those monsters and was out of his reach. 

This trip was a blessing and a curse for each of them, they made amends, forgave eachother, helped eachother, became really close, but one of them could also never see what happens in the future of there relationship, and that's a terrifying thing.

"We're here. I won't tell anyone if you're worried." Carl says whispering and grabbing Ron's hand before Ron quickly takes his hand back and moves it to his own thigh.

Carl doesn't do anything, instead waits for the person, most likely maggie but his eyes were wet and blurry, filled with tears which he was threatened to let them out. 

He says who he is and who he's with and the gate opens, he sees his father come out of the house to see who was here along with Michonne who was carrying Judith on her hip.

He stops the car and exits while Ron follows, Ron spots his mom walking out of their home. Then it hits him, 

He can't let anyone find out, he'd be killed, his mother will be alone, her sons dead, her husband dead and with no other family. 

"Ron?" His mother says in a soft voice running up and hugging him. She whispers something to him but he feels so, out of it, not sick , not in pain, just tired.

So instead he just hugs back and rubs her back in a repetitive circle motion 

Carl hugs his father and michonne along with sleepy Judith 

As much as he kinda enjoyed the trip, he missed being safe.

-

Not the end of this story (sadly) I swear they will be happy(maybe) and inlove soon :,) I'm just very slow at romance stories sorry!!