" I'm not a girl asshole. "

After a while of driving they should be a bit closer to home, but that doesn't mean they get a easy way out,

"Ron, RON WATCH OUT" Carl screams looking at the alive people in the road pointing a gun at the car, did Carl wanna run them over? Yes , was he scared he would die because of the amount of people? Also yes.

Ron steps on the brake making the stop bumpy,
Ron looks out of the window and is about to ask them what they need before they try to shoot at him.

"Carl get in the back and lay down, cover your head too, I'm gonna try and shoot them, unless you wanna do it."

Ron says while pulling his gun out carefully hiding behind the wheel trying not to get shot.

"I'll help." Carl says grabbing his own gun from his belt.

They each have 8 amo, 12 together for 5 men. This should be easy, atleast they hope, yes they could have ran them over but they wouldn't wanna risk the car.

"What the fuck do you assholes want?!" Ron says while shooting at a couple of the men twice, both times hitting only their arms, weakened them but it wasn't enough to have them stop.

Carl says nothing and starts shooting also, but he was getting shot at less then Ron? He wonders why.

"WE WILL LEAVE IF YOU LET US HAVE THE WOMAN." their leader(?) Says putting his hands in the air while 1 man keeps his gun up just incase, but the others follow the leader.

"What woman?" Ron asks not putting his gun away but lowering it slightly

"That girl, obviously!" The man says pointing at Carl.

Carl just stares, yes it was unusual but people have mistaken him as a girl because of his hair length, which is stupid.

"I'm not a girl dickhead?!" Carl says rolling his eyes

"YES you are? Aren't you guys a straight couple?"
God this conversation is awkward, they should have just ran them over when they had the chance,

But Ron and carl couldn't help be be flustered and pissed off, maybe they should play a long.

Carl whispers into Ron's ear, "if you say yes to them and let me go out the car with him I could kill them while there."
Carl knows it's risky but, it's better then having them torment other women,

"If you think that's best. If anything goes south then I'll fucking kill them, then you because you're being ridiculous."

Ron whispers back

" yes fine. I'll give you my, girlfriend. Just lower your weapons so I can get her, she has a limp." Ron says trying to have an excuse to exit the car. It's awkward to refer to carl as a women.

Ron exits the car with his gun in his belt for easy access, he walks around the car to get to carl.

"Hurry up kiddo." The man says even though Ron seemed only a couple years younger.

"Yeah yeah fuck off." Ron says quietly just incase they get mad and attack.

Ron lifts carl up and carrys him so his later on statement of Carl having a limp seems real.

"I could get used to you being a girl, Carla."he whispers to carl. Ron tries to lighten the mood, he also calls carl a popular female name.
Carl rolls his eyes.

Ron is telling them to put their weapons down before he gives carl away and they agree,

Ron and carl grab their weapons and shoot at the men, making sure they aren't able to get their weapons back.
They make sure that they shoot them in the head so they don't turn, but one of them is still alive

" your kill Carl, my gift " Ron says basicly bowing and pointing at the man.

" ah yes thank you sir. " Carl says laughing before saying to the half dead man,

" I'm not a girl asshole. " as he shoots him in the head.

Ron's jaw drops, " that was so badass, wish I had that quote saved and framed on my wall, only to make sense to just us "
Ron says picking carl back up as if he's a baby

" back on the road, Carla! " Ron says snickering at his own joke.

"Fuck off, Ronda" Carl says staring into Ron's deep eyes while laughing, God he never realized how nice they were before, are they always like this?

Shit wait he shouldn't think about that.

Ron's already driving, Let's just hope he actually knows the way home.

-

Okay so I hate this chapter but my sister thought carl was a girl when I showed her a photo of him so that gave me motivation, sorry!!!