Tension

The next day
-

"Mm, what the fuck?!" Ron wake up to an asleep Carl slightly curled up next him in the blanket, it's a blessing he didn't fall.

"Hm? Ron... what happend." Carl says half asleep with his eyes still closed until he sees why Ron freaked out, he was practically cuddled against him.

Ron and carl both move from each other flustered, carl looking like a mess because of his long hair, Ron's hair looking slightly matted.

"So, uh you hungry?" Ron says looking away from Carl to try and conceal his blushing

"Yeah, sure." Carl grabs his bag taking out a canned food of some kind of fruit. Most likely peaches or oranges.

Ron walks to his bag but instead of grabbing food he grabs a small bottle of water, carl looks at him for a moment realizing be isn't gonna eat so he breaks the silence.

"You're not gonna eat? It's been awhile, you should eat something." Carl says in a soft tone, yet still being louder then he'd want to.

"I'm not that hungry, plus I ate a bit before we left." Ron says chugging his water, yet still leaving half of it in the bottle.
"Okay, then." Carl takes out his knife to open his canned fruit, the knife slides to his palm instead of the can by accident

"Fuck man, Ron !" Carl called once
"Earth to Ron??!"
"RON PASS ME A BANDAID" That final call brings Ron out of his day dreaming

" shit sorry here" Ron takes out a bandage and carefully wraps it around his palm

" here let me do it dumbass" Ron takes the can and carls knife to open it, except this time it actually opened.
He then passes it to carl

"Thanks man" Carl sends a small smile to the older man then looks back at his food, then back to Ron
He puts some of the fruit on the can lid using it as a small plate

"Here, eat something we can't rest here forever we need to look for supplies, and a working car, sorry again." Carl looks a little awkward knowing it's his fault the car broke down.

"It's fine, and thanks I guess," Ron picks up the fruit by hand eating them

After they have both finished their food they start leaving the cabin careful so they didn't make any noise.

They walk, and walk for hours and hours. Fuck this is gonna take awhile, they find a couple walkers so they just kill them with a small pocket knife nothing to bad just a couple here and there nothing they couldn't handle.

"Carl come on there's a store right there!" Ron takes out his Machete Carl follows and takes out his Gun following behind him.

Ron tries to open the door to the store but it's locked, He does a hand movement to tell Carl to follow him to the back to check for doors.

Carl continues to follow Ron and they stumble across a broken window, lucky for them but also that means either people or walkers are in there.

"Come on" Ron whispers to Carl while climbing in through the window.

Carl follows right after him being sure to not touch the glass and rip his bandaid.

They walk around a while before they find , 2 cans of tomato sauce, 4 granola bars, 1 hunting knife, 3 small sticks of Jerky, and a couple of expired candy bars.

"Not bad, we got stuff to feed atleast 2 starving men." Carl laughs at his own joke slightly, followed up by Ron shushing him.
They continue to look around finding absolutely nothing so they leave

Currently, it looks like they won't find a store, a house, anything for a while

They just keep walking and they find a town, but by the time they do its already night, they decide to rest in one of the houses looks safe enough.

"Hey look at that house it looks good from the inside" Ron says as he looks into the building

" hell yeah!! Thank you for seeing that! " Carl opens the door locked, fuck they both end up kicking the door open Carl lifting his gun just incase and carl with his Machete.

Ron looks through the cabinets, vodka

"Fuck what a gold mine. Carl before we end up dying on this stupid ass trip let's get drunk. Come on it'll be so crazed!"

Ron grabs the drink out of the cabinet placing it on the table under the cabinet
"Fine, Let's atleast get into a room so no walkers come in."
Carl says while sighing

They enter what seems like a bedroom and move some closets to the door, just incase,
Later,
1:30 AM
"Caaaarllll, hello!!!!" Ron slurs with his words, extremely drunk by the vodka, he can't handle his alcohol

Carl laughs and laughs unable to think, maybe he's a bit drunk too.. just a bit,

"Hey we sh- *cough* should uhhh,, fuck, Mm, playy truth or *cough* truth" Carl says and Ron laughs and then nods

" did you ev-ever have a crush" Ron starts with a small amount of stuttering

" I had like the biggest freaking crush on you when I first came to Alexandria " Carl is less drunk then Ron by now

"What?" Ron says questioning

-
That's it, IM SORRYBUT I HAD NO IDEAS AND I LOVE THE UNDERAGE(half) DRINKING STORY LINE OF THEM SAYINF THEIR FEELINGS >:)