Chapter 49: Concert Fight

The next day, everyone heads to Yuna's first live concert.

Ruby: This is so exciting!

Yang: I know, right? But our job is to keep an eye on Eiji.

Velvet: I never knew that everyone would be here and... a lot of people.

Coco: (whistles) I bet Yuna is way more popular than Weiss over here.

Weiss: Hey!

Nora: Look at fearless leader, he has every single one of Yuna's soundtracks and literally listens to them every single day.

Jaune: I couldn't help it. Her songs are amazing and helps me train a lot more.

Ren: Not to mention that you seriously got Pyrrha upset to the point where she almost sent you to the infirmary.

Jaune: Ahehe...

Kazuto: Alright, guys. Just be aware.

Kotone: Yeah. This concert is a trap.

Asuna: Let's hope Jaden can stop this...

Sun: He will. Right, guys?

Neptune: Yep! Afterall, he's a badass and saved 6,000 people in SAO.

Penny: Yeah. General Ironwood and the professors at Beacon are going to help Mrs. White and Mr. Kikuoka on hunting down Professor Shigemura while we defend these people.

Blake: Let's not forget that Jaden will be using his old weapon on Eiji. I doubt his AR weapon will help him against a real weapon.

Sage: Wait, what?! He might kill Eiji!

Yang: It's that asshole's fault. He's gonna pay.

Rin: Yeah.

At The Parking Lot

Jaden walked out of the elevator slowly.

Jaden: I'm here shithead.

Eiji: It seems you made it, Gale Swordsman. (looks at his outfit) What's this? Is that your outfit? I thought we're gonna have to fight in AR, and yet you went with a homemade outfit.

Jaden: AR won't save you from me. Because...

Jaden: I'm going to kill you!

Eiji laughs at Jaden's words, which irritates him.

Eiji: Seriously? You can't kill me. I am better than you and I bet you can't fight, traitor!!

Jaden: At least I ain't a fucking coward Eiji!!!!!

Eiji: And you will pay for letting Yuna die, bastard!! Ordinal Scale, activate!