Pretty Please Read!

Hey there, my little pretties! I know it's been a few days since I've updated and I apologize. Today (May 29th) was officially my first day of summer break! *happy dance* And I will be on vacation next week (starting Monday) so I won't have access to my laptop, unfortunately :( But fear not! The season is ripe! I shall return triumphantly and be right back to taking requests and writing fluff for your enjoyment and pleasure!

I would also like to take time to thank everybody who has read and voted for these stories. Guys, I'm literally just one young writer, and even though at this point this set of one-shots only has 60 or so reads, that means the WORLD to me. No kidding, I am so grateful to all of you. I didn't think many people would really bother with my writing, and it makes me SO HAPPY to check my Notifications and see that people actually voted for this crap! I just randomly decided to start writing Markiplier stuff because I love that guy to death and I needed an outlet for my feels. I never thought anyone else would be interested in it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you guys so much for reading these stories. I actually have a one-shot request from Hellmyr, so I'll try to finish his/her one-shot before I head out on vacation. But even while I'm gone, feel free to send me more ideas! I've got about two right now, but that's it! Got any ideas? Shoot me a message! I'll try to check back as often as I can while I'm gone.

((Hellmyr, if you're reading this, I swear I'll do my best to have your one-shot done before I go. I'm watching To The Moon right now, and I love it so far! I'm almost done with it, and I have a pretty good idea about how the one-shot will go. I hope you enjoy it when it's all said and done.))

Yeah, that's about it. Thank you guys so much for reading and voting! You all are so amazingly awesome :)

~LMA