Warfstace Warriors

*gasp* Another update? Already? When I should be studying more for my French exam? But of course! I am, in fact, going to attempt a second part to my previous Darkiplier one-shot, but before that, I wanted to spin off of it a bit. It's still in the same AU, of course, but I wanted it to be in another person's point of view. And who better to help me than Mr. Wilford Warfstace? He's kindly offered me an adorable little plot bunny to work with, and I'd like to thank him personally. Wherever you are, Wilford, keep on rockin', amigo. Let's get started!

((THIS CAN STAND ALONE, BUT IT MAKES MORE SENSE IF YOU READ THE LAST ONE-SHOT))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilford Warfstace, when not a part of Mark's main consciousness, spent his days on the sunny side of Mark's brain. He knew what was on the other side of the huge wall looming on the horizon, but until recently he hadn't paid it much attention. However, the dark presence contained within the other half of Mark's brain had become restless in recent weeks. Black clouds were gathering, thick and swirling, in the sky. Wilford knew what was coming. He nervously rolled the end of his pink handlebar mustache between his fingers, watching the storm roll in. There wasn't much time. He made his way back to the small house that he shared with Tiny Box Tim.

"It's getting nasty out there," he said solemnly when Tim inquired as to how things were looking. "Dark is...taking over. Nightmares have begun to seep through the cracks in the wall, and sooner or later the whole bloody thing's gonna come tumbling down."

"What can we do?" Tim asked, tears brimming in his big blue eyes. He'd never seen Wilford so down before, and it scared him.

Wilford sighed. "Don't have a damn clue." He sat down heavily in one of the folding chairs set up around the kitchen table. The metal hinges squeaked at the sudden weight. "There'll be nothing left, once Dark has control. Lord knows what he'll do to us. To Mark." He looked down at his hands. "We'll have to stay and fight Dark off as best we can, until Mark can think of something."

Tim hopped across the table and laid a hand on Wilford's shoulder. "Is Mark even thinking about fighting?" It was a question that he didn't want to ask, but desperately wanted answered.

"Can't be sure," Wilford said, with a half-hearted shrug. "It seems like it's been ages since he last consulted me for comic relief. He's so distant. He's trying so hard to hold on."

"He can make it, though, right?" Tim said hopefully. "I mean, he's pushed through before."

"Dark has never been this strong before," Wilford muttered. "I don't...I don't know what else we can do to bring him down."

Tim smiled sadly. "It's okay, Wilford. I'm here for you, just like I'm here for Mark. We're buddies. And buddies don't let other buddies be taken over by their evil doppelgangers." Tim sniffled, but straightened himself up as best he could. "We're Warfstace Warriors, and our duty is to protect the great Markiplier!"

Wilford managed a smile, and, for the first time in his existence, allowed himself to shed a few tears for the sake of the future. "Yes," he whispered. "And Warfstace don't take no crap from nobody."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will Markimoo get out of this one?

Will the Warfstace Warriors be able to fend off Dark?

When will the dastardly villain in question make another appearance?

Stick around and see how the drama unfolds!

((Also, I'm so sorry I lied to you guys! The title says "Fluffy Markiplier OneShots" but it's a lie and I'm sorry! This is getting really depressing.))