Ready for Some Sexy Time...Or Not...

Start from the beginning

"Hey." Matt just smirked as he went to put his hands on her stomach again and stroked it with his thumbs. "So, I thought you were asleep." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he was asleep; and he hated that he fell asleep without her in bed, especially when that's what he always wants to do. He loves to sleep with Gabby in his arms, but he just wishes that he could get her to roll over in his arms. "How about you roll over and cuddle up to me? I would rather face me as we held each other close, so that I can hold both of my girls against my chest." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before rolling over so that she could cuddle up to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; wrapping her arms around his neck shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she was really happy over how they were currently in the midst of spending some time with each other. Slipping her legs in between his shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and proceeded to kiss him softly; and just took things nice and slow with her husband.

However, that was not what she really wanted to do right now; rather, she wanted to figure out just why her husband fell asleep right when they got in bed with each other. And she also wants to know whether there was another reason why he fell asleep, one that was related to his PTSD; yes, his PTSD. So, she just hopes to god that he isn't lying to her when it comes to him having had PTSD the night before, which is the exact reason why she decided to start with that topic of conversation. The topic of conversation that Matt was just going to have to be okay with them talking about, because that was something that she was interested in speaking to him about; but not right now, as she could tell that Matt was tired. "So, can I ask you a question?" Putting his hand on Gabby's stomach, Matt stroked it with his thumb as they both held each other close. "You know that you never need to ask me that question, and you can just ask me the question that you can want to ask me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before taking a breath as she looked at him.

"Did you have PTSD last night?" Matt took a breath as Gabby asked him that, before tugging her body against his chest; after which, he wrapped his arm around her and just held her close to him. "No, that's not why I'm tired." Gabby just looked at Matt as he said that, not exactly believing him; especially not when she knows that he doesn't want to worry her, which she can only imagine is the reason why he's lying to her. But what Gabby doesn't know, is that he was actually telling the truth; that he actually was just tired and didn't have PTSD the night before. "Oh really, what other reason could you be tired?" Matt took a breath as Gabby asked him that, before moving his hand to her stomach; after which, he smiled at the woman of his dreams. "I did something for you early this morning." Matt said, as he played with the lingerie that she was currently wearing; and god, it was really sexy. "But first, I am going to just tell you this. God, you look so damn sexy in this lingerie." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at her loving husband.

After which, she grabbed the back of his head and got close to him; putting her hand on his chest afterwards, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed him softly. She then decided to wrap her arms around his neck, getting extremely close to him; at the same time, Matt smirked as he put his hand on Gabby's back and just held her close to him right now. Moving her hand to Matt's arm, Gabby smiled as she stroked it with her thumb and just looked at her loving husband; after which, she put her hand on his face and leaned in to kiss him softly. "Okay, now you really need to talk to me about why in the world you're so tired, if you didn't have PTSD last night." Hearing the word PTSD, Andy then proceeded to jump up onto their bed; and that was due to the fact that he was worried for Matt. He then walked up behind Gabby, which made Matt laugh a bit. "I'm okay boy. Just lay down and take it easy." Andy agreed with Matt as he said that, before cuddling up to Gabby's back; after which, Matt put his hand on his head and smiled as he rubbed his head.

"There you go buddy, just relax and take it easy." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before putting her hand on his face; after which, she took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "So, why exactly did you wake up in the middle of the night if you didn't have PTSD?" Matt smiled at her. "That's because I had a phone call at 3 am." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure as to why he was up so early. "Why did you have a phone call so early at 3 am?" Matt smiled as he proceeded to grab her hand, before intertwining their fingers; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. "I had a call with a company in New York, trying to get a deal for you, which I did." Gabby was a bit taken aback as she heard Matt say that. "Really?" Matt smirked as he heard gabby say that. "They're going to be sending you an information package, including some fabrics that they can easily send you here in Hawaii." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before hugging him.