xxᴠ: ᴍʀ. ᴀʟꜰʀᴇᴅᴏ

Start from the beginning

I hummed and looked over to where Paimon was just to see her glaring at me. I stuck my tongue out at her which made a tic mark appear on her fore head. I grinned slightly and turned back to Aether which was just in time since he asked me a question at that moment.

"If you don't want anything then why did you come to the tavern?" He asked me interested expression. I glanced over at the boy and replied with, "I was wondering if someone here knows where Alfredo lives." Aether's face shifted into one that looked slightly intrigued. "You mean the alchemist? I heard a bit about him from around the city but I have know idea where he lives." He explained to me which made me frown at his answer. 

The blonde male in front of me raised a brow and put his thoughts into words, "Did you need to see him for something?" My frown turned back into a poker face and I nodded. "I wanted to see if he could figure out why I got some sheep features a couple years ago."

Aether looked at me with wide eyes and I could already tell what he was about to ask me. "You-?" "Nope. I didn't always have these features. I just woke up one day like this. That's why I came to Mondstadt, to see if this powerful witch named Lisa knew how to fix me." 

Aether looked a bit curious at my response and asked, "Where did you used to live?" I just responded with Liyue and he nodded.

I pressed my hands against the counter which pushed the stool behind me away and I hopped off it.

"I need to go find him though."

Aether nodded a waved to me as I walked out of the tavern door before going back to his work.

'Maybe I should go ask Jean?'

I closed the tavern door behind me, wondering how much time I had used up before Alfredo went back to Dragonspine.

I sighed and started on my way to the the Knights of Favonius headquarters to talk to Jean. That was, until I heard a young voice yell out my name.

"Miss Y/n!"

I turned my head to see a young blonde haired girl with a red dress and brown boots running my way. The girl stopped right in front of me a grinned widely.

"Hey Klee." I responded blandly but there was a small smile on my face, complimenting my features. 

I crouched down onto my knees and the young girl immediately went in for a hug, which I accepted and hugged her back. 

When we pulled away from the hug Klee quickly started to chat with me.

"Have you met Albedo yet?" She asked me with a curious expression which looked innocent, but anyone who knew the girl would know she is anything but innocent.

My eyes widened slightly.

'Right. Klee calls him her big brother.'

"No I haven't." My response made Klee gasp dramatically. "We have to go meet with him right away then! Albedo just got back from Dragonspine awhile ago too!" Klee said as she grasped my hand in her small one.

On the way to wherever we were going Klee started to talk with me about random things.

"And then Mr. Diluc told me that sharks are not pets and I had to let the one I put in my fishbowl go." Klee said as she skipped next to me, still holding my hand.

"Oh were here!" 

I glanced up at the building just to see a very simple looking house.

'He lives here.....? I literally passed by this place like ten times!'

Klee dragged me forward towards the door and curled her hand up into a fist before knocking on the door. She left go of my hand and we both stood in front of the door quietly. 

The door opened to reveal a male with blonde hair and teal blue eyes. 

He blinked and stared at me as I made eye contact with him. His expression was one full of curiosity but neither of us said anything until Klee spoke up.

"Hi Albedo! I brought back Y/n so you guys could meet each other!" She said happily with a smile which caused Albedo to look down at her with a small smile. He then looked back up at me and said, "It's nice to meet you Y/n." "You too."

Klee then waltzed on inside so Albedo and I decided to follow her actions. 

Once I was inside I looked around a bit, taking notice of my surroundings. Albedo seemed recognize that I was looking around and quickly said, "I apologize for the mess. I didn't know I would have company over." I shook my head and responded with, "No it's fine. My house looks like this too so don't worry."

I heard the sound of a small chuckle coming from Albedo as I walked over to a place where two couches were. Klee was sitting on her knees in front of a side table next to one of the couches. She open a drawer a pulled out a couple white sheets of paper and a box of crayons. She smiled brightly and stood up before quickly running over to the coffee table in front of me and setting her paper down and crayons down on it. With that, she sat down in front of the coffee table and stared to draw.

Albedo walk over and sat on the couch next on the opposite side and we both didn't speak, we just watched Klee draw. That was until Albedo finally spoke up.

"Y/n was it?" He asked me which caught my attention. I looked up at the boy and nodded in response to his question. "Ah I see." And back to silence.

'Geez this is awkward.'

"I apologize if this sounds rude but I've never seen a sheep person before."

'Finally.'

I hummed and answered with, "Well I wasn't always like this." Albedo's expression shifted into a intrigued one as he glanced over my sheep features once again. "You weren't?" He asked me curiously which I nodded at. "I just woke up like this. It's actually the reason I wanted to meet you." Albedo oh'ed and responded in a more knowing tone, "So you want to know why you turned into a sheep person."