Chapter 8: The Impostors

Start from the beginning

After school was out for the day, Kagari, Cid, Skel, and Po were now in The Mitsugoshi District of The Midgar Kingdom.

Since they were waiting to get inside, Skel and Po were window shopping in line with Kagari and Cid.

Po: Jeez, these crowds are insane!

Kagari: The girl outside said we'll have to wait 80 minutes if we want to get in.

Po: So, what do you think we should do? I think we can still make it back to the dorms before curfew. But there are all those rumors aboht a killer going around after dark, butchering people.

Cid: Wait, do you say a killer?

Skel: What? Po, you're stupid. Besides, we have 4 Dark Knights on our team.

Po: Oh yeah, good point.

Cid: So about that killer...

Kagari's Thoughts: (It was in the news about a man being found dead and dismembered in an alley not too far from here. Maybe I'll check it out tonight.)

As they walked in the line, they took notice of all of the merchandise being displayed in the store windows.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Honestly, this place reminds me of the shopping malls from my past life. As expected, Upper class citizens shop here. That just means all of the money they spend here goes to Shadow Garden as funds. Nice work, Gamma.)

???: Hello, you two. Excuse me, but may I have a moment of your time?

Kagari and Cid turned around to see the girl with the sign talking to them.

She is beautiful young woman with dark brown hair and eyes with matching color, fair skin with a clean skin complexion. She wears a collared v-neck, deep blue mini-one piece atop a white dress, stockings with high heels.

 She wears a collared v-neck, deep blue mini-one piece atop a white dress, stockings with high heels

Kagari: Yes? Do you need something?

???: I was hoping the two of you would be interested in taking a survey for us.

Cid: Did you mean us?

???: Yes, we'd really appreciate feedback from both of you.

Skel: I'll take a survey!

Po: I will too!

???: We only need two guests, thank you.

(Timeskip)