10

The next morning lip woke Ian and I up. We had fallen asleep cuddling. Lip didn't seem to happy to see us in the morning but he brushed it off and made us join him, Kev and V in the pool.

After an hour of swimming around we had began playing Chiken.

"C'mon, Kev's like a giant that's not fair." Debbie complained as v rose on top of Kevin, basically towering above lip and Debbie.

I laughed at them as I leaned back next to Ian after we had won a match.

"Yea life's not fair, Debs. Haven't you learned that?" Lip said as he began to wade closer to begin the fight.

They shouted at eachother for a good moment before lip and Debbie fell down under the water. I laughed at them.

"Next is Kev and v against me and Ian. Championship match." Everyone laughed as lip got out of the pool. I watched at Karen stomped into the yard and approached lip. "Hey, Karen." I said calmly crossing my arms on the edge of the pool.

"Not here for you, skank." She said not taking her eyes off lip. I shot I look at Ian to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

"You okay?" Lip asked right before she planted a kick to lips dick. He let out a loud grunt as Karen pushed him to the ground.

"Why the fuck was Mandy milkovitch at my house trying to screw Jody? He turned her down and told me what happened!" Karen shouted.

"Yea cuz he's a fucking pussy." Lip said from the ground. Karen kicked lip in the stomach one more time before I hopped out of the pool to keep her off of him.

I stood in between Karen and lip, making sure she didn't kick him again.

"Stay the fuck away from me. Stay the fuck away from Jody and stay the fuck away from this baby." She shouted once more fighting out of Ian's grip to keep her away.

Everyone went quite. Oh shit. baby? That can't be good.

***

"Has lip left his room since Karen?" I asked Ian as we stood in the kitchen.

"At night. He just sleeps during the day." Ian answered calmly as he walked around the counter to sit with me. " Anything in mind for what to do today?"

I sighed and shrugged. "I have no idea. We could go hang out at my house for a change. My mom works all the time, so she won't be home." I suggested taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Sounds like a plan." Ian said with a smile. "I can bring over some movies."

"What? You think I don't have movies?" I laughed as I looked at him fake offended. "Wanna head over now?'"

Ian nodded his head. "FIONA!" he shouted " GOING TO Y/N'S HOUSE."

I laughed at him before following him out the back door and down the ally to my house.

"Welcome in." I said with a small smile as we walked into my house.

"It's nice." Ian said looking around.

"Yea. It's not to bad. My mom likes to clean when she's not working." I said as I headed to the stairs. "I got a tv in my room. We can watch up there."

"Oh wow your own tv. You sure your poor?" Ian laughed following me up the stairs.

"Last I checked." I giggled. "My drunk, abusive dad tried to buy my love back when I still lived with him." I explained opening my door.

"Your room looks like.... Well you." Ian let out a small chuckle.

"I try my best to show my personality in my space. Even though I've been spending all my time at your place. My mom probably drank away the memory that I love here." I joked. Well half joked. I hadn't seen her in a while.