46. In my arms, tonight 😌

Start from the beginning

She felt two arms wrapping her waist from behind,

" Happy anniversary love"

She turned and hugged him tightly, he kissed her forehead, she looked into his eyes

" Happy anniversary hubby "

He wiped her tears and she looked at him innocently.

Karan " you thought I forgot "

She nodded and he cupped her cheeks.

Karan " can someone forgot the day where they experienced heaven for the first time, when they felt the meaning of their whole life, when they felt utmost happiness in the world... Teju, you r my love, you r my happiness, you r my heartbeat . You entered into my life without any alert and changed everything which I am so glad for. Laddoo, mujhe nahi pata agar tu nahi hota toh mera kya hota, may be aaj bhi mei uss andhere mei rehta tha wahan se tune mereko laya. Tune mere andhere zindagi mei ek roshan ki thara aaye hai , tere bina mei adhoora rehjaunga teju, Kabhi mat sochna ki mei tujhse pyaar karna chodunga, jiss din chodunga uss din zinda nahi rahunga.. You r most important to me teju, you r not just my better half, you r my everything. Haan aashu se mei bohot pyaar karta hu, jaan hai voh, par tu mere liye sabse upar hai,  khudse bhi upar rakunga tujhe.  Samjhi "

She nodded with tears and whispered slowly " I love you sunny "

He kissed her forehead " I love you my laddoo "

She kissed his chin and he pecked her nose " when did you do all this "

He picked her and she wrapped her arms around his neck,  he said " today afternoon "

She kissed his heart and held him close, he took her to their lawn at backside where he decorates things for her.

She gasped and her eyes shines with excitement " oh my God, are you serious " she started jumping and he chuckled.

There was a small bed arrangements with cushion and nets around them with lights all around. The other side had a table for two with candle light arrangements and cake was placed with some more dishes.