❣️❣️❣️

3 weeks later...

"Splash"

Unaza woke up with a jerk drenched with cold water. She rubbed her eyes and looked around to see that like everyday Afia came to wake her up.

"Assalamu Alaikum"

Like everyday she received an eye roll from Afia instead of a reply of the salam.

"O Maharaani, get ready 10 minutes left before the training starts." Afia said irritatingly and like always didn't even wait for Unaza's reply and left the room.

Unaza slowly got up from the bed and started to walk towards the washroom with a little stoop so that she could feel less pain.

Alas!

What can she do when her whole back is bruised?

By the time she was done with her morning routine Afia entered the room with her breakfast which was nothing but a small piece of bread with a cup of milk.

Afia kept the tray on the bed and sat on the chair which was in the corner of the room and started to read a fashion magazine which she brings everyday while serving Unaza her breakfast.

Unaza sat on the bed and started to eat her breakfast after saying the dua.

Her eyes blurred again when she remembered the food made by her Ammi nth time in these three weeks.

She missed her parents immensely. She doesn't even know if anyone knows what happened in her house. If her father's team knows,if anyone was investigating. If anyone knows that she is missing. If Zahra knows.

"Make it quick girl. Only 2 minutes left. You don't want Farsana Api to be angry because of your laziness, do you?"

Unaza's trance broke when she heard the loud voice of Afia. She quickly finished her breakfast and wrapped the bed cover around her.

The clothes they gave her were tight small blouses which rarely covered her chest and back with silk skirts.Some skirts even have cuts from the sides or middle. The dupatta's were long in length but those were all netted. So whenever she was taken outside of her room she used to cover herself fully with the bed cover.

Afia gave her a nasty look and left the room but she didn't care about the looks anymore and followed Afia in the room downstairs where her training session to be a prostitute or it can be said her torture session to be a prostitute takes place since the past 3 weeks.

Farsana bibi the head of the brothel, started to torture her since the very next day she came here.

Since then Unaza's day would start with a splash of water moving on with being forced to learn new techniques and postures to seduce a man which she has been refusing to learn and in result has been getting whipped every single day on her back. Moving on with her spending the whole night praying in sujood.

This cycle has been going on for the past weeks.

But in all this Unaza didn't stop believing in her Almighty. Every night she would cry in her room in sujood for her Almighty's help. She truly believed that Allah will send her some help to get out of this hell.

They both entered the room where Farsana was on a chair with all her grace.

Afia went and stood beside Farsana where Unaza stood in front of them.

Farsana scanned her from up and down like always with a neutral expression.

"Today we are going to have a practical training session." Farsana spoke out plainly. In reflex Unaza's hold tightened around the hold of the chadar.