𝐢𝐱: 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 :𝟗

Start from the beginning

Darius let out a sigh. "I'm not planning on telling Belos."

Annika's brows furrowed again. "Then what are you planning?" She shook her head and bombarded the older witch with questions. "Actually, no. How can I trust you? How do I know this is not some plan of yours? Or some form of blackmail?"

The coven head put his hand down and looked into the crown princess's eyes. "I think you know about the day of unity, but no one knows what Belos is actually planning on that day."

"What are you talking about?" The girl asked and soon widened her eyes in realization. "You don't trust him either, do you?"

Darius shook his head. "No, I don't."

"I do have to say, your scheme was rather impressive." He said, giving her a small beam to make the girl comfortable.

Annika stared into the coven head's eyes to try and find any deception or lies in his intentions; when she found none, she acknowledged his compliment, still trying to process whatever had happened a few minutes ago.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊⟡
〚 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 〛
⟡₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───
˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

"Your task for today is to find out if the Titan's bow exists," Darius informed the two teenagers who stood at his office again.

"Where's it located?" Annika questioned.

Hunter scrunched his brows. "Wait, why would Belos want us to search for a weapon that could be fake?"

"I think the term you're looking for is 'myth.'" The crown princess corrected.

The blonde gave her an annoyed look. "I didn't ask you to fix my sentences, Your Highness."

Before the girl could come up with a witty response, Darius cut her off. "The Titan's bow is said to be located in a secluded area near the Boiling Seas."

He addressed Annika's question and then addressed Hunter's query as he gave the girl a quick look. "And the reason why the Emperor wants us to look for the Titan's bow's existence is because he will make sure to collect any weapon before it gets into the wrong hands."

He turned his head to the blonde. "Understood?"

Hunter nodded in response.

"You do realize that there are many secluded areas near the Boiling Seas, right?" The girl pointed out.

"Well, that's something for you to figure out?" Darius waved. "Now I've got important things to do, so off you go."

The two teenagers nodded before Hunter deeply thought about how he and Annika would find the Titan's bow while the brunette communicated her complaints with facial expressions.

Annika raised a brow. "Are you serious?" She lowered her brow and gave Darius an annoyed look, and gestured her head at Hunter, who was unaware of his surroundings. "I'm not being left with worthless information with him."

Darius returned her a raised brow. "I'm not stupid enough to see that you two have been getting along with one another."

Annika furrowed her brows. "That's not the point."

The older witch rolled his eyes at the girl. "Just go." His face soon turned serious. "And don't forget to hand it over to Eberwolf or me."

Annika waved her hand in dismissal. "Yeah, I got it."

"Are we going or what?" The blonde asked with crossed arms, oblivious to their nonverbal conversation.