𝐯𝐢𝐢: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 :𝟕

Mulai dari awal

Others had tried to use magic when they were only put inside the cage, and of course, that didn't work.

The short red demon laughed with pure maniacal joy while Annika grimaced whenever the witches from the Emperor's Coven weren't glancing at her.

Annika knew this had to happen, and she had a plan up her sleeve, but she couldn't help feeling like prickly thorns tickled her face and body each time she saw another wild witch being forced inside the cage.

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

Luz Noceda heard yells and protests as she ran through the Grim Forest with King in her hoodie. The human girl didn't have to search far and wide to find the source of the following sounds.

There, she saw witches being put into a large cage by coven scouts, a short red demon she recognized instantly, and someone's back she couldn't identify.

A few coven scouts started to walk away from the cage, but the figure, who Luz realized was none other than the crown princess, called out to them. "That's enough hunting for today. This cage is already full, and it's starting to get dark out here."

Hunting? This was a job for the Good Witch Luzura!

Luzura was about to step in with the King of Demons, her loyal companion.

"What are you doing, Luz?" King asked.

"I'm helping those witches out." The tanned girl said with determination as she took out her glyphs.

"But we can't help them right now! Eda needs us to get the elixirs, remember?!" King reminded her.

"But-" She began.

"If we don't go back, there won't be an Owl House!" The small demon tried to convince the human.

Luz was conflicted; she wanted to help the trapped witches, but Eda would lose control of the owl beast if they stalled any longer, and it was getting worse because she still needed more than one elixir to control the owl beast.

"Okay," she finally said. "But we'll be back to help them out." Luz decided and ran toward Morton's shop to get Eda's elixirs.

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

Annika watched the sunset impatiently; time felt excruciatingly slow for the brunette, but she knew she had to be patient if she wanted her plan to succeed.

So the girl tried distracting herself by wandering around the area to try and get to know her surroundings better as the coven scouts began to put up the tents for the night.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───

The crown princess sat at her desk inside her tent as she dipped her quill into her ink container and doodled Hecate from the Good Witch Azura to distract herself from her running thoughts.

She wasn't particularly invested in the series, but she remembered glancing at the books when she was younger and being very curious about the book's contents.

So one day, when she had sneaked out of the castle, she bought and read the first book in the series. Annika found the book way too... mushy for her taste; however, she did have an instant likeness for Hecate.