Chapter Ten ㅡ "No doubt I am."

Start from the beginning

Lying on the bed, Kwonjoon's face was pale. Kwonjoon clutched his painful chest and gasped for breath.

"Soonhye, is the doctor you mentioned so good as you said? I think we had send your father to the hospital."

"Mom, no! The share prices of our group have been slumping since yesterday. The investors will lose confidence in our group if they know that Dad is in the hospital. If so, the Park Group will be hopeless!"

Then, Soonhye looked at Kwonjoon sadly. "Dad fell sick because of anger. Our private doctor said so, but his treatment didn't work. I found Dr. Miracle through connections. She is like a god in the medical field. She brought a dead woman back to life not long ago. I have confidence that he can cure Dad."

Hearing this, Sunhee felt hopeful. Later, the butler knocked on the door and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Park, Dr. Miracle is here."

"Hurry up! Invite her in!" Sunhee stood up anxiously.

Then, she heard steady footsteps outside the door. The butler opened the door and invited Jisoo in a doctors' overall into the room.

Jisoo deliberately wiped away the birthmark on her face, tied her hair into a neat ponytail, put on light makeup, and wore a pair of golden-framed glasses.

She looked elegant and wise. Moreover, Jisoo added a mole below one corner of her eye and changed her voice with an mini voice changer in fear that the Park family recognized her.

This was why Haemi failed to recognize Jisoo yesterday.

Jisoo deliberately disguised herself with the hope that the Park family would fall into the abyss of despair when they finally found out who she was,

There was nothing bitterer than being beaten down by the one you looked down upon all the time. Jisoo was waiting for that day!

"Are you Dr. Miracle?" In front of a window, Sunhee , looked at Jisoo suspiciously.

This woman was in her twenties at most, so how could she be Dr. Miracle?

Doctors would sharpen their medical skills as they aged. Therefore, Sunhee thought that Dr. Miracle must be old.

Based on her experience, Sunhee vetoed Jisoo . "No doubt I am." Jisoo glanced at Sunhee indifferently.

Sunhee flew into a rage and snapped at Soonhye , "Do you want to kill your father? I told you not to find a liar on the app. Obviously, this woman is a charlatan. Two million to jump the queue! What a fool!"

Soonhye ignored Sunhee and carefully looked Jisoo up and down. Then, she said in surprise, "It's you... You're Lemon who took the first place from Haemi yesterday and slandered her a plagiarist!" Now, Sunhee recognized Jisoo too.

Sunhee became furious at once. She pointed at Jisoo and shouted, "It's you! You stole the honor belonging to my daughter, slandered her for cheating, and caused my husband to fall ill. How dare you pretend to be Dr. Miracle to come here! I will teach you a lesson!"

Hearing the quarrel, Kwonjoon struggled to get up from the bed.

Jisoo shot him a cold glance. Kwonjoon looked haggard, and his breathing was not smooth. He was completely different from his energetic self before.

This pathetic look of Kwonjoon reminded Jisoo of the late time of her mother. 

Jisoo felt great. "Since you are here, I will get you beaten up to seek revenge for my family." Sunhee grabbed Jisoo by the arm and dragged her into the bedroom. "You will regret being born." Jisoo frowned slightly when the sharp fingernails made her delicate skin bleed.