Romance

Romance is fun, we all love those little butterflies and shit when someone laughs at your jokes or touches your arm.  Hear me out, it isn't worth it.  Almost everyone has been hurt and cried and stayed in a dark place for way too long all because one person out of a billion hurt them.  That's just what people do, they're rude, selfish beings and this is your time to finally be selfish.  Fuck literally everyone else and do what you want to do, life is too short to sit there and feel sorry for yourself because they're gone,  make them feel regret for leaving you.  Now I'm not saying that you should stay alone forever, I am saying maybe it's better to be on your own for 3-4 years just to grow and mature yourself as a person.  Achieve your goals in life and make it easier to love without worrying about keeping someone,  chasing your dream,  your day job,  and your hobbies.  Get more established and more content with the road that you will go down before you decide to fall head over heels for someone who inevitably won't be worth it or even in your life in the coming years.  I'm not old but I am getting older and I'm mad at myself for letting side characters interfere with the main story line of my life.  So I just want to write this for everyone to know that you are stronger than you think, overcome those demons and those voices in your head.  I'm proud of you for making it this far, but you can go farther.