Friends

I don't know for how long I was out, it felt like a lot though.
I woke up to find myself in the medical room with the school nurse looking over some cabinets.

I felt like everything was better when I was knocked out,  now I'll wake up and have to walk back to the world of chaos again where my best friend of 3 years just kissed me forcefully and his ex best friend wanted to kiss me as well.

Like how fucked up all this is.
I don't even know what to do , I wanted to be a nobody and here I am at the centre of the world's most chaotic bully triangle.

I sighed and closed my eyes hoping I'd fake it till the school time ends and I can finally be alone.

But only after a few minutes I gave up cause I felt Hella thirsty. I got up to get water when I heard ruckus outside.
I went over to open the door and found now bandaged Young do and Tan still at each other's throats and punching each other.

"Nope" I hastily closed the door and turned around heading back to my bed.

Too soon , I ain't got the braincells right now. Thankfully I only had a little bandage on my forehead but it still hurt like hell.

I heard the teachers and Tan's mom yelling at them outside and I finally fell asleep feeling safe.

I woke up again after a few hours and it was almost time to go home.

I knew what I was going to do, I am not going to be a play thing.

Before leaving the medical room , I reached for my cell phone and called my driver to come pick me up and I called Mr Han and asked him one last favor.

"Hello,  Mr Han , I wanted to ask you a favor"

"Y/n first I gotta tell you something.. your father is in Korea,  he landed a couple hours ago , go to your mansion tomorrow,  he wants to meet you"

"Why couldn't he tell me himself?"

"He's in a meeting"

"Ofcourse"

"Thank you for informing"

I decided not to ask anything cause I felt down.
My dad acts like he cares a lot for me only when he thinks it'll be inconvenient for him. Like me getting hurt and media finding out.
Or misbehaving and media finding out.

The great Scott Moore's daughter this and that.

The worldwide businessman,  a successful philanthropist's daughter.

Me
A burden who keeps coming in his way.

I'm his only daughter.
I guess he did love my mom cause after she died he never took another lover, but we never healed.
Our bond hasn't evolved. We're just as distant as ever. I grew up an orphan even with a dad.

I'm grateful he agreed to me being in Korea for studies.

But why is he here?

I walked out of the school to find my car waiting and I got in.

At home I couldn't stop thinking about what nots when I heard my doorbell ring.

I could see Tan standing outside my door on the screen.
"Go away" I spoke on the speaker

"Please y/n I Just wanna talk"

I opened the door.

"Keep 4 feet distance at all times"

He nodded

"Come in" I made way for him.

He looked down.

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Talk" I said firmly.

"I'm sorry" he apologized looking at me pleadingly.

"I don't accept your apology,  now leave"

He looked at me "y/n I didn't mean to do what I did, it just happened in the moment-" he started running his hands through his hair violently.

"-I lost control and seeing him so close to you , something inside me snapped, I couldn't suppress it anymore" he admitted in a high volume

I was shocked

"Suppress what?" I asked

"You're this clueless? It's been three year y/n !! How can you not see that I'm in love with you ?? Why do you think I came back the exact day you came here?" He asked irritatedly.

My mouth opened but nothing came out.

"You have a fucking fiance , you douche! What gives you the right to kiss me without my consent in any circumstance at all ! This isn't love !! This is madness!! Get out !" I screamed at him

The audacity.

"Y/n , I, -" he started saying something wide eyed but chose not to and saw himself out.

I felt so mad.
I could never sense anything remotely close to love because I truly thought of him as a friend.
But this hurt, losing a friend like this.
Always hurts.

I plopped down on the couch having lost my appetite and started dozing off after some time.

------