Chapter 23 *continues*

En başından başla

Harry peered curiously, as I tried to act completely natural.

"High school memories, huh?" The firefighter has to say outloud as I mentally face palmed.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

"I remember when----"

"Okay, bye!" I say angrily to the firefighter, walking past him, Harry still following me.

"Oh can I see?" Harry goes.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I saw a couple of them, before." He says honestly, making me shoot a glare at him.

"What the hell is it with you snooping through my stuff?!" I screeched.

"I wasn't snooping, it was tempting me!" Harry threw his hands up in frustration.

-Harry's POV-

"It wasn't tempting you, Harry. It was just you and your fucked up mind!" She shouts.

"Me?! Fucked up mind?! I don't get what the hell is so bad about looking through your things!"

"Are you stupid?! Those videotapes had things that were secret to me!" Jane ran her fingers through her hair.

"I know Jane, I fucking know!" I blurted out, accidentally. Oops.

"What?! Know what?"

"You.. You liked me." I got myself to say.

Silence.

She bit her lip, looking away.

"It's okay.." My voice trailed.

"No. No it isn't." Jane sighed, turning the opposite way.

I went to set a hand on her shoulder, but she dodged my touch. "Don't touch me." She hissed.

"Harry, everything's ruined now. You weren't supposed to find any of this out. I.. I wish I could just forget what I felt about you, Harry.. But----"

"Ma'am." A police officer interrupts our conversation. She turned to him.

But.. But what? What was she going to say?

"I'm very sorry, this happened, but I can assure you we will be able to take care of the insurance." The police officer informed.

Jane nodded slightly. "Thank you."

"You might have to find a different place to stay. Is there anywhere you can possible stay?" He asks her.

"Ermm yeah, I'm guessing I can just rent a room at a motel until----"

"No, you can stay with me and the boys." I interrupted their conversation, both their stares fixing on me.

"Do you know this boy?" The police officer looks at me, as if he does know me.

I shrugged questioningly.

"Yeah, umm he's just a----"

"Can I get a picture for my daughter? She will be so happy that I ran into you." He points.

I nod once. "Sure."

Jane was pushed to the side to take the picture, as she snapped the picture quickly of me and the officer.

"Thank you so much!" He says excitedly.

"No problem, man." I smiled, before all the emergency department started to leave.

"Okay, I am not staying with you and the boys." Jane argues.

"No you have to." I was basically pleading.

She shook her head. "It'll be way to much, I mean I'm not a good person to deserve to live in someone else's place, so----"

"You are living with us for now, and that is final." I say.

"I----"

"You're staying." I interrupted.

She groans.

"For a couple of days," Jane mumbled.

I cheered, as she groaned. "Only until I find somewhere else to live at!"

"So what were you going to tell me?" I asked, catching up to her as we ditched her ruined house.

"Tell you what?" She questioned.

"Before the officer came up to us and took a picture with me." I reminded.

Jane still looked at me cluelessly. "Uhh.. No? I'm sorry, I forgot. It just..Slipped out of my mind all of a sudden."

I sighed. "Are you sure? Please tell me." I pleaded.

"No." She says. "It's stupid. Just forget about it, will you?"

Still I was waiting patiently and pondering over what she was going to say..

------------------

A/N:

Thanks for all the questions guys!! I made video already, with a couple surprises! BUT it is not uploaded yet, so don't go looking it up just yet. And watch out for your question to be answered!!

My friends came over yesterday and we did a harlem shake video LOL! BUT it is also not uploaded yet :/ lol

It'll be uploaded onto youtube later this week at the latest!

And I hope you liked the continuation of Chapter 23 :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! FAN MEH TOO IF YOU HAVEN'T!! LOVE YOU ALL!

OH!

And by the way, I updated Cupcake Girl 2 and its been over 24 hours and there's only 70 comments... WHERE'D YOU ALL GO?!?! I mean I understand it took me such a long time to update it, but I didn't know I would lose wonderous readers.. :'(( PLEASE COME BACKKK!! I WILL BE CONTINUING IT!! D:

Please come back to read the sequel to Cupcake Girl.. I updated Chapter 2!!!!!

-BritishBums xox