"Miruko! You can't just say that out loud!"

"Why not? I'm bi and damn sure proud of it!"

Meiko blushed more when she heard the girls wishing to be her. She could hardly focus on her actual duties, which led her to regretfully dismount Chisaki.

"I-I think I'd rather walk." Meiko stumbled, looking away.

'How cute.' Chisaki thought.

"Very well. Let's go then." The male replied.

He was then taken to watch Meiko whip the ever loving crap out of the boys who were supposed to be finishing up a task given to them, but were caught loitering.

They then went to check on Kiyoshi and Gakuto, well...simply just Gakuto.

"Where's Kiyoshi?" Meiko asked.

"He's in the restroom, relieving his bowels." Gakuto said.

"Bitch, please." Meiko scoffed and began to walk towards the stalls.

Chisaki almost let out a laugh at the comment.

"Kiyoshi! Hurry and get your ass out of the restrooms!" Meiko ordered.

It was quiet for a while before she repeated herself but was met with a very disgusting sound of defecation.

"How dare he answer me by shitting?!" Meiko stomped off.

She grabbed Chisaki's wrist and dragged him with her.

He stumbled for a moment before looking over at Gakuto.

"Please try to keep her busy!" He mouthed.

Chisaki put two of his fingers up to his forehead and saluted, wordlessly saying "Roger that."

As he and Meiko patrolled once again, Chisaki came up with an idea.

"I gotta pee." He said.

"Piss on yourself." Meiko scoffed.

"Oh god no. And have you walk around with a pissy smelling man? What kind of guy do you take me for, love? Come on, it'll be quick." Chisaki said.

Meiko rolled her eyes and dragged Chisaki behind the building.

Chisaki opened his fly and fished his happy wand out to pee. Once finished, he placed it back in his underwear, and turned to Meiko.

"Kay, done. Need to wash my hands now." He said.

"What? Do you have any idea how far the nearest sink is?" Meiko asked.

"You want to touch hands that have been on my dick? I think it'd be worth the walk. That is unless you want to touch my hands." Chisaki sighed.

Meiko stayed silent.

"Why touch your filthy hands if I have access to it myself?" Meiko asked, trying to keep the upper hand but realized she said something idiotic.

Her hand slapped over her mouth.

"Oh? Are you saying that you want to touch me? My dick? Quite bold of you to state that Meiko." Chisaki teased.

'Didn't really touch my dick, I just used a small water bottle to fake pee. This is going a lot easier than I thought.' Chisaki thought as he closed the gap between him and Meiko.

He pinned her against the wall, her blush darkened as she realized how close they were.

Chisaki's hands grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.