"That's what I thought"... Big boss smiled thinking that Nawal gave in.

Nawal felt her tears roll down as she stared at him.

'Is this wicked man actually my father?'... she asked.

'The big boss that Anas told me about is actually my father?'.... She was highly disappointed.

Big boss reached for her buttons and began to unfasten them, revealing the swell of her breast.

Nawal used her hand to corner herself but big boss slap her then pulled her hand away.

"Stay or else you won't like what I am going to do to you"... he warned.

Nawal still tried fighting him but received another dirty slap, but the adamant daughter did not give up... she refused to.

She stated screaming for help but no one came.

How would she be able to live after this moment knowing that her father is about to rape her!

Her heart just broke at the thought and her tears then increased knowing that it was actually going to happen.

She was going to get raped by her own father.

Karima and Shabbar heard Nawal screaming and stared at each other.

"Is he doing what I think he is doing?"... Shabbar smirk.

"He wants to kill his daughter?"... Karima asked.

"I don't know, let's go and check"... Shabbar had something else in mind but remained silent as they made their way to big boss' room.

Karima opened the door wide open and met Nawal fully unclothed while big boss stood without a shirt but his trousers was still on.

Shabbar was not surprised, with the kind of beauty and body Nawal had, she could make anyone turn mad.

"Are you insane?"... Karima walked up to big boss and slapped him.

Big boss froze there at the spot after Karima slapped him.

"I was scared thinking you wanted to kill your daughter not knowing you wanted to rape her"...Karima was very angry with Big boss.

"Isn't Asad our target, what does this have to do with her?"...Karima pointed at Nawal.

"Anything that Asad loves has to be tortured and destroyed "... Big boss declared.

"Even your own blood and flesh? Even your daughter?"... Karima looked him dead in the eyes and watched him nod.

Shabbar did not say anything to this, he was enjoying the whole fight and was hoping it would not end anytime soon.

"You disgust me"... Karima spat then dragged Nawal and left the room with her.

Nawal who still in tears said nothing to this, she just followed Karima.

Karima took Nawal to her room and covered her with a towel.

She then fetched bathing water and bathed Nawal who was stigmatized.

After she was done with Nawal, she helped Nawal dress into a full dress that covered her whole body from head to toe.

Karima did not like the way big boss was looking at Nawal so that was why she made Nawal wear decent clothes.

All this time, Nawal simply cried.

She has been praying to meet her father not knowing she was praying to meet a monster.

Karima left the room and returned back with food for Nawal and herself.