2O

Chapter 2O || Admission

;you only hurt for a little while, then it's just a lesson

Barbie and Ken think they're so perfect with their glossy teeth, flawless skin and the need to never have a bad hair day, or to hit a bump in the road during their relationship - I call bullshit

I'm at the last party before we go away for spring break, dressed as a freaking doll. 

Yup, college students are idiots and create parties where the guys can show off their abs and girls their ass.

"Damn, Barbie, you look hella good from the back. Wanna drink?" 

I frown up at the deep voice behind me. My insides instantly settling when I see it's Don, KQ on his tail double fisting fireball shots which automatically make me cringe.

Don chuckles at my glare and wraps a strong arm over my shoulder, pulling me into him. "Girl, you need to relax, I thought you were about to claw my eyes out."

I pat his peck. "Not today, big guy. Come at me like that again though, it might be a different story."

Even though me and Micah are over, I'm glad I stayed friends with the guys. In the time since, we've bonded a lot, and honestly, I've made some real genuine friendships with the pair.

KQ is the next to wrap me up. "Saying, girl? Ready to wash this bad boy down? Made it 'specially for you."

Handing me the shot as I slightly wince remembering the last time I got so wasted on these lethal fuckers, Don grins.

KQ smirks as he holds his up. "To a night not to remember."

"Amen to that, bitches." Don cheers.

On that note, we all throw back our shots. The fire liquor burning my throat as it trickles down and warms me up from the inside.

"Fireballs without me?" Stella pouts. "I'm actually a little hurt."

Don winks and slides her one across the kitchen counter. "May we never forget to get Stell a shot again."

Last time that happened, Stella went and had a full on bitch fit and guilt tripped the boys so bad they've never forgotten to ready her a shot since.

"Save me another one, I gotta go ladies room real quick." I announce, draining my drink and slinking off from the group, weaving my way through the throng of sweaty drunk students.

Nothing is more reliving than emptying your bladder full of alcohol, the only worst thing is that once you pop that cork, it's tipples out all night. You literally can't stop pissing!

Washing my hands, I take a look at myself in the mirror.

I wish I could say I was over Micah, over that he could think so low of me to do something so hurtful to him - how could he ever think I'd cheat on him... With his cousin!