44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones

Start from the beginning

Teju was taking a nap and meanwhile aashu woke up. Finding her mumma sleeping, she tapped her cheeks and teju felt some movements on her face and soon recognized it's her little fingers tapping. She acted like sleeping and baby wasn't liking her mother not giving her attention.  She made her sounds which made teju giggle, aashu saw her mother making some sound and her noise become louder.

Aashu attention gone to someone who entered their room, she smiled seeing her father and soon started crying making noise. She cried harder and karan immediately picked her up and she snuggled to her father, crying, no basically complaining about her mother. 

Karan " oye oye kya hogaya meri princess ko.. Mumma ne kya kiya, teju kya kiya aapne baby ko "

Teju nodded no and looked here and there, karan stopped aashu fake crying and she was sobbing now, he moved to teju with her. 

Karan " mumma made princess cry, let's beat mumma, how can she make my jaan cry, bad mumma.. Let's beat her.. Dishum dishum "

He hold her feets together and hit teju shoulders with that and she acted like she is hurt but aashu was smiling, her eyes shined as her papa punished his mumma. He kissed her whole face and she smiled widely. Teju pouted at them and he kissed her pout. 

Teju " You two are teaming up against me "

Karan " aww we love you mumma..Haina baby "

He kissed her cheeks and teju also smiles " mumma also loves you "

She kissed baby forehead and he forwards his cheeks, she slapped lightly and walked away who was pouting at her. 

Karan " mera kissie kahan "

Teju " zyada natak karta haina, apni beti se lelo kisses "

Karan " ofc my princess gives papa more kisses haina baby "

He kissed aashu whole face and she looked at her father with those doe shaped beautiful eyes.

Karan " Kahan koye hoye madame "

He kissed her shoulder and she realized their baby was in cradle and her husband is next to her now. She leaned to him and he back hugged her.

Karan " what were u thinking, you didn't even realize your handsome husband sitting behind you "

Teja " just thinking about you two "

Karan " achaa "

Teja " She is a magic in our life na sunny. Her little little things are our happiness "

Karan " that's y, she is our little magic"

Teju " That she is "

Karan " Can't believe she is already 6 months "

Teju " right "

Karan " it feels like just yesterday she was born and now she is six month. She is listening to us, smiling, turning upside down and putting that little palm on her mouth, wiggling those arms to play with us and recognize her name already. Ufff, how magical and fast it is "

She nodded and her eyes turned watery remembering the first day she flips on her own for first time .

Teju was massaging aashu legs and hands with her massage oil, it was her fifth month. Her head was stable now and thus she doesn't need support on her neck. Karan was sitting and doing some work on his mobile regarding some editing. She placed the baby on stomach and massaged her back with oil.