Chapter 45 - Blaise

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you soon." With those parting words, he turns and leaves, his haste not going unnoticed.

What a strange person he was. I couldn't read him properly. At times he seemed to be happy to be in my company and at other times all I could feel was dislike. Granted, those times usually followed an encounter where Dmitri and I were together. It didn't take a genius to see the dislike they had for each other so that was probably to be expected.

"Has he left?" Dmitri asks, his voice making me jump as he comes walking around the side of the house.

"Wow, you gave me a fright. And yes, he has left," I say laughing as Dmitri's frown transforms into a smile. A strained smile. Something is wrong.

His hair is hanging loose, his hands raking through it to keep it off his face. The stubble on his jaw is longer than usual, making him appear rugged and wild. His green eyes while on me seem to be distant. He was here physically but mentally, perhaps not.

The plain black T-shirt stretches over his body. A body I have become all too familiar with over the last couple of nights. Though, besides some heavy makeout sessions, we had not been intimate sexually since Maine. Granted it was only about a week ago, this man and his body most nights left me frustrated and longing for more. I knew he was giving me space, but it was space I didn't necessarily need. He wanted to go slow and build our relationship back up but the pace was driving me insane.

The feeling of being strung tight resurfaces as I hungrily take in his appearance. I needed to push him. Take control.

Resolute, I slowly approach him, grabbing his hand as I drag him inside. He is surprised but says nothing, his attention now on me as I feel his eyes boring into the back of my head. There are butterflies in my stomach and an excited feeling in my lower belly. The thought of what is to come makes me instantly moist.

"I can smell you, Skylar." His gravely husky voice has my heart racing as I drag him through the lounge and to the bedroom, gently pushing him onto the bed so that he is sitting.

He removes his jacket, throwing it on the floor next to us as he leans back. With his hands behind him, legs slightly apart, he waits. His eyes hold the same hunger but he will not make a move. He is giving me this control, I just need to be brave enough to take it. Biting my lip, I slowly pull the hem of my skirt up, Dmitri's eyes raking up my thighs, following the movement. I swear I can feel sparks on my skin just from his heated gaze. As I get to the top, I hook my thumb in my panties, dragging the wet material down before letting it drop to the floor.

Dmirti growls, the sound having a direct connection to my pussy as it pulses involuntarily. His eyes are black, his head cocked to the side as he inhales deeply. I can see what I am doing to him, the evidence straining against the material confines. That sight gives me the courage I need as I slowly approach him. His gaze is locked with mine as I stand between his legs, my fingers reaching out and meeting the material of the slacks he is wearing. I hook my fingers into the top, tugging gently as he lifts his ass, giving me the space I need to pull his pants down, releasing his cock. I almost forgot how big it is. The memory of being stretched and filled has me whimpering as my hand wraps around his girth.

He groans as I move my hand up and down his shaft, his eyes hooded as he stares at the scene between us. I want him. Now. I lift my right leg, gently placing it on the side of his thigh followed by the other. My hand is holding his dick as I line myself up. I lower myself slowly, the tip stretching me as he enters. The feeling is exquisite as I roll my head back, eyes closed as I drop myself down, bottoming out as he reaches a depth that is a combination of pain and pleasure.

I grind against him, before raising myself slightly up and then dropping back down. The action repeated as I fuck myself on his cock. I nearly scream out when his thumb finds my swollen clit, the rough graze of the finger coupled with the spark I feel there, pulling an animalistic moan from my lips. I open my eyes, finding his not on me. Following his gaze, I'm met with our reflection in the mirror across the room. His gaze meets mine there. I almost don't recognize the girl I see. Her flushed face and hooded eyes ones I have not seen before. I watch as I bob up and down, the wet sound of my body meeting Dmitris shamelessly drifting around the room.

It's like watching someone else, and oh, how it turns me on. I can feel my insides tensing, desire building as I continue riding Dmitri. My actions are becoming sloppy as I near a climax that feels like it might destroy me. Suddenly, Dmitri is holding my hips still as he starts thrusting into me, the pace fast and hard. I fall forward, my hands on his chest as I am consumed by an orgasm that has my toes curling and my eyes squeezing shut. Dmitri grinds into me as he grunts out my name, his dick throbbing as he releases into me. We both fall back, a mess of ragged breathing and beating hearts.

As I lie there gathering my breath, I get the distinct feeling that this is the calm before the storm. A feeling amplified as my eyes are drawn toward a folded-up piece of paper lying on the floor next to Dmitri's discarded jacket.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!