Chapter 186: Doomed Marriage

Start from the beginning

"A CP is a true CP. With the three of them standing together, I feel that Yan Qiuchi and Touhua are the best match. With such a clear gong and shou, it makes a perfect harmonious relationship."

"Ever since I stumbled across the Yan Dabao nickname, whenever I look at Yan Qiuchi, I feel as if he's always so eager."

"Yes. He's always the one who wears the most layers on the show, and his appearance is also one of someone who's cold and abstemious, but when I look at him, I always think about what he looks like when he takes off his clothes. Touhua said that he's sappy, and I have to wonder how he's like that."

"I think the barrage is about to get dirty."

"Pollution is healthier. When they aired the second episode of the hot spring scene, the barrage became completely yellow."

"Watching the live broadcast, I felt that Yan Qiuchi looked so gentlemanly, which makes it particularly contrasting, and I can't help but find that attractive."

Guo Huaimin stood behind the camera and read a brief introduction to Florence, and then said, "The next step is to choose your rooms. Except for our flying guests, the remaining six people still have to rely on the competition to determine first place, second place, and third place. The rules of the competition are also very simple, as your rank will determine which room you get."

Shen Jintai took the card from the director's hand and said, "Each pair must carry their partner. Their feet cannot touch the ground. If it does, they will automatically lose."

"Is it okay to carry them on your back or hold them?" Tang Ye asked.

Guo Huaimin said, "It's okay, and it's not just limited to men carrying women. It's okay for female guests to try to carry their male partner."

Last season, there were many female guests who did so, which was very impressive for the ratings. It was just that this season couldn't reproduce such a classic scene. Wang Siyi was too dainty, while Yang Lizhi wore high heels wherever she went.

After everyone discussed it, Wang Siyi chose the princess carry, while Yang Lizhi chose Zheng Siqi's back.

"Why don't I carry you?" Shen Jintai asked Yan Qiuchi.

Yan Qiuchi didn't refuse him, but instead laid down on his back and asked him to try. As soon as Shen Jintai turned his back, he found that he could barely lift Yan Qiuchi up, let alone walk ten steps carrying him.

"Why are you so heavy?"

Bai Qingquan couldn't help laughing next to him. He was the referee, and when he saw this, he wanted to be playful, so he immediately blew his whistle. "Take your places."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Shen Jintai shouted hurriedly.

Bai Qingquan wasn't willing to wait for him, and before he could put Yan Qiuchi down, he immediately shouted, "Start!"

The other two pairs ran straight away.

Upon seeing this, Yan Qiuchi put his arms around Shen Jintai's waist. Shen Jintai whispered, "God damn it". Suddenly his body became light as Yan Qiuchi hugged him and directly lifted him off the ground onto his shoulders. With great energy and long legs, he surpassed the other two pairs within seconds. Yang Lizhi and Wang Siyi screamed at the top of their lungs non-stop, and the atmosphere suddenly became lively.

"Hahahahaha, Yan Qiuchi is awesome!"

"Damn, he just carried him by the shoulder and ran with it. So fucking good!"

"Yan Qiuchi's hands are in a troublesome area. Isn't it really close to Touhua's ass? Won't something suddenly turn up?"

"My, his physical strength is really good. Hee hee hee hee~!"