Chapter 180: Yan Qiuchi went viral!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Zheng Siqi said, "She hurt her foot stepping on a stone. I felt that after receiving money from the program group, my performance hadn't been too good, so I carried her on my back. Besides, we're familiar with each other, and I know the type of person she likes, and it's definitely not me."

Bai Qingquan had sharp ears. When he heard the sound of water in the background, he asked, "Is anyone else there in your room?"

"Is that sound coming from Jintai?" Zheng Siqi said.

"It's Yan Qiuchi," Shen Jintai said. "He's drinking water."

As soon as Bai Qingquan heard that Yan Qiuchi was there, he immediately said, "It's getting late, so let's talk again when we have time." He wasn't sure if the groundhog scream was heard by his boss just now.

After Bai Qingquan hung up, Shen Jintai chatted with Zheng Siqi for a bit before going to the shower. After he came out, he saw that Yan Qiuchi was lying in bed swiping on his phone.

"Looking at comments?"

Yan Qiuchi said, "My Weibo followers have risen so much."

"Everyone says you're on fire." Shen Jintai opened the blanket and laid down. "President Yan, you're so hot now. A bunch of people want to marry you, but you must resist."

Yan Qiuchi put down his mobile phone and stretched out his hand, wanting to hug him. Shen Jintai dodged sideways. "You should also give me a vacation."

"My fire is rubbing against you. Otherwise, they wouldn't know who I am," Yan Qiuchi said.

"It has little to do with me. The main thing is that you are good enough."

Yan Qiuchi turned to his side and asked, "Do you still think I am good and sexy enough?"

Shen Jintai said, "Really, you've been working hard for the past few days. You get up before 6 and it's already midnight, yet you haven't even slept yet. You have also been working overtime these few days. I feel bad for you, and you should feel bad for me. Can't we take a break today?"

Yan Qiuchi said, "As you said, we'll take a break... But tomorrow, don't make excuses."

Shen Jintai's ears tinted red. He got up and turned off the lights and said, "Why do you want to... every day?"

"It's because I haven't loved you enough yet," Yan Qiuchi wrapped his arms around him as he said it, wanting to take off his clothes.

Habit was really a terrible thing. Shen Jintai was now used to taking off his clothes and sleeping naked with him. He didn't resist, but instead cooperated and took the initiative to take off his pajamas. He felt sorry for Yan Qiuchi, who's been hard at work these days. In another week, they had to set off to Italy and continue recording the show. Not only did Yan Qiuchi have to finish the work that accumulated from last week, but he also had to do the work this week and part of the work for the upcoming week.

"Fortunately, now that your Auntie Fang is becoming more familiar with the company's business, she's more capable than me," Yan Qiuchi said.

Since they weren't planning any physical activities that night, the two of them embraced each other as they chatted. Yan Qiuchi said, "I really didn't know my mom would be so capable. She used to be a full-time housewife at home, which had buried her talents."

"Then Auntie Fang will work for the company often in the future?"

"It'll be at least a year or two. Although my dad has recovered a lot, his mental state is not as good as before. He used to be a workaholic, but after resting for so long, his mentality seems to have changed a lot. He's picked up a lot of hobbies and wants to do them in his spare time. Even if he's fully recovered, most likely he'll slowly take a back seat."