"Shit, slut, you look fantastic. Fantastic for me to dump my cum into." Jungkook growled into his ear, nibbling it before leaning to his neck, making hickeys and love bites. He even made a heart with the bruises on Yoongis chest. He heard a soft moan. Humming in approval, he moved the dildo out and the vibrator off the older, lining himself back up and moving in. Staying inside this time. Yoongi looked up at his bandmate, humming softly. Running his hand through his hair. Slicking it back due to the sweat on his face. "Adorable slut. My slut."

"Your slut, always your slut."

"That's right." Yoongi smiled happily. Letting out a gasp when Jungkook started thrusting. Hard. "fUCK, right there!" He screamed out, holding onto the bedsheets with his fists. "Holy fu- Jungkook-" he said between moans, the bed moving with every thrust. He let out a strained moan, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. Not being able to move his legs due to his legs being tied up behind his back. Jungkook groaned, moving faster and harder, leaning down to bring his friend into a deep kiss, exploring his caverns. Yoongi kissed back, moaning into it and moaning with the thrusts. Pulling away, he breathed heavily, letting out a whine. "D-daddy! Daddy p-please. Let me cum." But the other would not let him. The latter just stared into his eyes, his hips snapping. Yoongis head rolled back, groaning as loud as he could.

Jungkook stopped as he grabbed the white Hitachi wand, sending no mercy to the male below him. Feeling his body flinch, his lips turned into a smirk. "Daddy." Yoongi repeated for a couple of times before his hips rolled, third denied orgasm. "How much are you going to orgasm before I let you?" Jungkook scoffed, raising the volume up on the hitatchi. Yoongi squealed in ecstasy, a loud moan emitting from his mouth. Jungkook swallowed it all up with his eyes, seeing how vulnerable Yoongi could be, turned him on to the max. Leaning down, he started to whisper. "You made me hard again. Are you that vulnerable? You submissive slut, you're getting it this time." Starting to move in and out of Yoongis hole, he grabbed his hips pounding his ass into next year. Loud moans and whimpers fell from the olders mouth, grinning as he groaned with him.

"Jungkook! Who did you bring home? You know we can't date anyon-" The door opened as Jungkook looked back, Jimin standing there. Yoongi looked at who walked in, embarrassed. Jimin pursed his lips, standing there. "You want to join?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi whimpered, already on the way to the fourth denied orgasm. "No..can't take it-" A hand wrapped around his throat, cutting off his sentence. "Fuck the vulnerable, submissive rapper? I'm in." Jimin walked up to Yoongi, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "How sensitive is he?" Jungkook chuckled. "Very. Three denied orgasms, about to be four, isn't that right, my small cumbucket?" Yoongi swallowed and nodded, looking up at Jimin with a red and embarrassed face. "Aw, stupid boy is embarrassed." He felt his breath stop for a second, staring at the younger. "Such a petite, vulnerable, cute and submissive boy." Jimin started playing with Yoongis nipples.

"Mmh- please." Yoongi whispered. "Please what, baby?"

"Fuck my mouth, please."

"Good, it'll shut that slut mouth up." Yoongi knew it was a degradation. He couldn't help but moan in ecstasy, his mouth full of Jimins cock. "Mm, so warm." Jungkook and Jimin started moving, Jimin holding Yoongis face as he moved his dick in his mouth. "Mmh!" Yoongi muffled, closing his eyes, taking in the two girths. "What was that? You want me to go faster?" Jungkook asked. Moving his hips faster, pulling Yoongi in closer. Yoongi moaned around Jimins cock, taking it into his hand. Stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth. "Holy shit, he's good." Jimin groaned, pulling out to cum on Yoongis face. Yoongi kept his tongue out, catching some of the cum. Jungkook pulled out, jerking off as he came on Yoongis stomach, his head put back. "Fuck." he mumbled, finishing up as he looked down at Yoongi. Full of cum.

"Your turn, baby." Yoongi breathed heavily, his hands grabbing onto what he could as Jimin took the ring off, stroking his cock once, white ribbons shooting out immediately. Yoongis hips lifted up, his eyes rolling back as his legs shook violently. Once his climax was over, he laid there drained of everything. He was relaxed, calm. Breathing heavily. "You okay, Hyung?" Jimin asked, untying his legs and rubbing the red spots. "Mm..I just want a hot bath. Please?" Jungkook smiled gently, helping Yoongi up. Jimin also helped bring Yoongi into the bathroom. "Assholes." Yoongi snarled, grumpy since he was tired. The two giggled and turned the water on, slowly placing their Hyung in the water. "Ah- Ow. Why did you go so hard~" Yoongi whined out, pouting in between words. His face scrunching up. "I couldn't resist, baby. You were too sexy. And when Jimin put his cock in your mouth? We might have to do it again sometime. Alone."

Jimin grinned and nodded. "Of course, you looked so cute. How are you feeling?"

"Like my ass hurts."

Both Jungkook and Jimin laughed, getting in with him. Yoongi smiled and chuckled softly, tired. "Let us bathe you, Hyung." Jimin spoke, grabbing some shampoo and running it in the cat-like males hair. Yoongi hummed softly, feeling hands massage his shoulders and his back, along with his neck, all the way down his body. "Mmm..feels good." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he continued to hum, slowly falling asleep. "Hyung, you good?" Jungkook and Jimin both heard slight snores, looking at each other and smiling. "He's adorable."

"You can say that again." Jungkook grinned his bunny smile, rinsing his Hyung off, leaning him against his chest. "I don't know if I should've gone so hard. He seemed to really enjoy it though." He whispered in a tone that wouldn't wake their tired boy up. "Yeah, he did. Kind of glad I walked in then." Jimin giggled as he smiled. "Kind of glad you did too. I've always dreamt of a threesome."

"You have?"

"Shut up, I'm sleeping." Deciding to get out, Jungkook wrapped Yoongi in a towel, going back to the bed and laying him down on the bed, helping him dress into some pyjamas. Sitting down with him after he got dressed, he pulled him into his lap so he was more comfortable. Jimin smiled softly and also got dressed, rubbing Yoongis shoulder. Yoongi groaned, moving his face in Jungkooks neck. "'m tired, let me sleep."

"Of course, babe." Jimin pecked the olders cheek, laying down with the two, cuddling Yoongi. "Best experience ever. We love you, Hyung-ah~"

"Whatever. Love you too. Give me a massage, please. Specifically on my lower back so it doesn't hurt when I meet with the staff tomorrow." Jungkook rubbed Yoongis shoulders as Jimin massaged Yoongis lower back, knowing he'll hurt tomorrow morning when he wakes up. "Just relax for us, love." Hearing a groan of satisfaction, they smiled, continuing to massage the poor hurting male.

The next morning, Yoongi cursed the two out, throwing pillows at them, but on the inside, he loved every moment of what had happened last night, even if it pained his bottom and his whole body. He was up for the rest of the day, shooting his music video and resting with hickeys under all that foundation on his neck and his chest, secretly smiling.

---------