Chapter 174: The First Appearance of the Male God

Start from the beginning

Shen Jintai's performance was also very good. He wasn't coquettish, nor did he put on airs to pretend to be affectionate. He behaved naturally, like himself, who was lively and able to adjust to any atmosphere.

In contrast, the Wang Siyi and Tang Ye pair were too fake and overacted. They would most likely be scolded once the broadcast airs!

Compared to other traditional travel reality shows, the <Honey> program group was unique. After touring the Seine River last night, they will leave Paris this morning.

"I finally came to Paris and really want to go to Notre-Dame Cathedral, , the Louvre, and ," Wang Siyi said.

"There are so many travel programs that have been to these, so the program team thinks it's nothing new, right?" Tang Ye said, "There are too many tourist attractions in France, so Paris is just our transit station."

And they were a couples variety show in addition to being a traveling show. If all they did was just go around seeing different tourist spots, the process would eventually become boring, and they couldn't make any big splashes to become hot. There were six people total, and four of them were single men and women. The only true couple was Shen Jintai and Yan Qiuchi, but it was impossible for them to act coquettish and cutesy like a straight couple.

The program team still needed to pick some tourism projects that could create ambiguity and romance to promote sparks between the couples. For example, the next stop that they were going to.

"First, please choose one of you to draw lots to decide where you will go next." Director Guo Weimin held two envelopes. "One is to go to , a famous French ski resort, and the other is , a famous French hot spring town."

"Evian. Is it the Evian endorsed by Siqi?" Shen Jintai asked immediately.

The director said, "Yes, as we all know, France has many world-famous hot spring resources. Evian hot springs is a resort town located in Evian, in the northern Haute-Savoie province of France. It's also the birthplace of Evian water. It's close to the snow-capped alps, and it's also the only place in the world where you can taste Evian water for free."

"Do you know that Vichy, Avène, and La Roche-Posay* were all named after French hot springs resorts?" Tang Ye saw his opportunity and interrupted.

*These are all skincare brands under the parent company .

Wang Siyi also chimed in, "How do you know?!"

Yang Lizhi couldn't help but lower her head and roll her eyes.

"Then Siqi must draw this," Shen Jintai said with a smile.

Zheng Siqi was not polite. He stepped up to draw the lot. Shen Jintai looked behind him and saw Guo Weimin shaking the envelope in his hand smilingly. The implication was obvious. The program team had already decided where they would go.

Zheng Siqi was notoriously good-tempered, so he cooperated with them by putting on an act of thinking hard about it. Shen Jintai heckled, "Choose the right hand, the right hand!"

Zheng Siqi smiled and selected the envelope in the director's left hand. He opened it, took a look at it, and smiled. He showed the contents to the camera first before showing it to everyone else.

Wang Siyi applauded. "It's the hot springs! Way to go!"

Shen Jintai glanced at Yan Qiuchi beside him with a smile and stretched out his hand to rub the milk stains on the corner of his mouth as Yan Qiuchi handed him a napkin. Soaking in the hot springs was definitely more suitable to building an ambiguous atmosphere than skiing, and the program needed such a thing in order to film a lot of material.