Ch.18 The first affiliate pt.2

~Y/n pov~

Hyungsuk and Beomjae had been researching the plastic surgery clinic.

The doctor doing the surgery does whatever he wants when it's sponsored and when the patient wishes for 'true beauty'.

It was even harder to believe that the doctor was a minor. How could someone so young be a doctor?

The better question was. Why would someone do something like this?

Information about the first affiliate was much harder to get than any of the other affiliates.

We had to change tactics and had someone infiltrate the first responders.

They were suspicious and they were also our way into the first affiliate.

And now, we had to wait for the right time to strike.

~*~

We peered up at the massive building.

"Let's split up." Hyungsuk suggested, "It won't be efficient to search for the shadow all together."

"Will we be able to find it?" Hobin asked.

"We have to."

We were all given areas to search and we quickly split up.

I ran around the exterior of the building with Jaeyeol and Hudson, while Vasco and Jinsung searched the car park.

Hobin and Hyungsuk went inside to search the hospital.

~*~

I sat on a bench to catch my breath.

We had been running around for hours and we had found nothing. It should be here but we can't find it.

Could it be underground? But how do we get there?

"You can't read the gps properly, right?" Jinsung asked, sitting on the ground.

We'd have to give up for today. Is the first affiliate definitely here?

Hyungsuk sighed in frustration, "Why hasn't he called yet?"

"Continuing to search will be useless. We've already searched the whole place top to bottom." I stated, "We should wait for the call. Maybe something happened. And if we don't get a call back we can presume he was caught."

Hyungsuk nodded, "Let's meet up again tomorrow."

~*~

I pushed the door open, noting the pair of shoes near the door.

Jaeyeol held the door open as Jinsung entered.

Pulling my shoes off, I stepped out of the way for the other two to come in.

It wasn't long before rapid footsteps made their way to the front door.

"Y/n, you're home." my Mum smiled and squished me into a hug, "And who are these two?"

She smiled mischievously and leaned in, whispering in my ear, "Are these your boyfriends?"

I didn't know how to tell her I had two boyfriends, but it turns out I didn't have to.

She kinda just found out without me telling her.

To my relief and surprise, she seemed alright with it and was supportive.

Jinsung froze and looked unsure of how to respond as he looked to me for help.

I nodded slightly and mouthed 'it's alright'.