First Years: Quidditch

The quidditch matches that year were a little too insane. If anyone in that school claimed that an actual quidditch World Cup was more entertaining than the matches they got to witness that year, they would be lying.

The Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw match was first. A very nervous Rosie walked on to the pitch after Yongsun, who was very sweet, told her she would be excellent and not to worry to much. Just have fun. She said, and the rest of the Hufflepuff players clapped her on the back and encouraged her too. If it was one thing the Hufflepuff's had, was group chemistry.

Yongsun had them have mandatory team activities, and they were allowed to bring anyone they wanted. Everyone loved Rosie because since she was friends with the house elves, they could always have lavish team dinners when the house elves would cook for them. They would all gather and eat as they all mingled with the house elves, who after decades of Hermione fighting for them, now actually accepted money so the Hufflepuffs would always tip them and ask them to sit with them as they ate.

Rosie always brought her best friend Felix to the team stuff.

His idea had been the whole reason she was even on the team and anyway, they were basically twins, accent and all despite not being related.

On the last team dinner before the match, they had all gone to the quidditch pitch and played soccer. Felix was a muggle born, and though he didn't play, he loved to watch the sport so he suggested it to Rosie as their next team activity. Yongsun thought it was a fantastic idea so a bunch of witches and wizards haphazardly tried to play the muggle sport after their team bonding dinner.

None of them were very good but they had a little too much fun anyway so it was so not a waste.

The Hufflepuff team had a bond none of the other teams really had and Rosie knew it.

She felt better, less nervous about playing her first ever match once they encouraged her, she was still incredibly nervous though. Her nerves finally calmed, changing into a determined mood when she looked to the stands as they walked on to the pitch.

Her grandpa Ron was in the stands literally wearing ridiculously yellow custom Hufflepuff robes with Rosie's name on the back.

Her number was on the robes which he made sure to call attention to, and there were printed badgers everywhere on those yellow robes that clashed horribly with his red hair that he decided to wear despite being a proud Gryffindor himself, waving a banner with the Hufflepuff seal that said BEST KEEPER, ROSIE POSIE!!!!, as he stood next to his headmistress wife who despite being the head of the school, and very much a Gryffindor too, had worn black robes with subtle yellow lining in support of her too.

Rosie didn't even have to look too much to spot them, because Ron's Hufflepuff's robes were unmistakeable, not to mention despite there being hundreds of kids and parents in the crowd, she could still hear him screaming from here.

Rosie smiled and waved at him and she heard "THAT'S MY GRANDBABY!" As he waved back excitedly when she noticed him.

Rosie knew the person next to him was getting an earful after that, knowing Ron was bragging to them about her being a first year and still making the house team and following in his footsteps and trying out for his position.

Rosie just wanted to make him proud, so the nerves went away immediately after that.

______

Jisoo on the other hand, hadn't felt nervous at all.

Soohyun went over their intricate game plan in the locker room and Jisoo focused, listening intently. Before they went out he approached her.

"Nervous?"