Chapter Nine ㅡ "Playing hard to get?"

Comenzar desde el principio

Before finishing her sarcasm, Jisoo bumped into a brawny chest for a pull on her waist.

Jisoo cried out in a low voice. Jisoo found herself sitting on Taehyung's lap when recovering from the shock. Taehyung held Jisoo by the waist, and she wrapped his neck with her hands. Their postures were intimating and embarrassing.

The other people in the room covered their mouths in surprise.

It was appalling for the servants that their cold and abstinent boss had pulled a woman into his arms.

"T-Taehyung ?" Jisoo felt embarrassed and struggled on the lap of Taehyung . "What is wrong with you?"

Wasn't Taehyung a gay? Why did he embrace Jisoo all of a sudden? Jisoo became confused.

Taehyung looked up at Jisoo , leaned over to her ear, and said in a hoarse and low voice, "Are you playing hard to get?" "You..." Jisoo felt helpless.

When did Jisoo play hard to hard?

Didn't Taehyung say that he liked men?

Jisoo gave Taehyung a push and tried to stand up.

Taehyung's elegant and magnetic voice, like the sound of a cello, echoed in the living room.

"Listen, from now on, Jisoo will be Mrs. Kim. Whoever looks down on her or gives her a difficult time will be considered as going against me."

Dead silence pervaded in the room after this speech.

What was wrong? Why did this ugly doctor became Mrs, Kim?

How weird!

This unexpected announcement of their relationship astonished Jisoo . When Jisoo was still in shock, Taehyung threw her on a sofa not far away by her collar.

When Jisoo got up from the sofa, Taehyung had left with his back against her.

What happened? Did this man make fun of Jisoo out of boredom?

Jisoo stood up to argue with Taehyung upstairs. Suddenly, she felt a chill running down her spine.

Jisoo looked back and saw the cold look in the eyes of the servants.

Jisoo saw light suddenly.

That was the goal of Taehyung! Taehyung acknowledged Jisoo as his wife to arouse the hostility from the servants.

"I thought you were a private doctor of Mr. Kim. It is a lie! I was a fool to worry about you and take care of you," Eunyoung muttered.

She felt that Jisoo had betrayed her. Since Jisoo was Mrs. Kim, Eunyoung didn't dare to scold her. Eunyoung left with a poker face.