Chapter Eight ㅡ "Do you hate me so much?"

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Hyun-ae looked at Jisoo with sympathy. She wanted to say something but remained silent because she knew Jisoo needed an outlet.

"That is why my mom asked me to keep a low profile before her death. She must know that the Park family would maltreat me if I was outstanding. How simple she is! I am still an eyesore in the eye of the Park family even if I pretend to be a good-for-nothing."

Jisoo turned red in the eyes, and her chest violently heaved up and down in rage.

She looked straight ahead and curved her pale lips into a sinister smile. Jisoo thought, "Kwonjoon, that beast! He killed his wife for his own interest! How cruel!

I will disown him since I know now he is the murderer of my mom!

I will make the Park family pay the price for what they have done to my mom and me!"

Jisoo collected her thoughts and said to Hyun-ae , "Thank you for your persistence over these years. Thank you for telling me the truth. I have to leave now since there are tailers outside. If others ask you about me please tell them that I am your patient imo."

With her hood and mask on, Jisoo left. At the door, Jisoo felt several gazes. "So, those tailers are still here." Jisoo thought.

Jisoo curled her lips coldly. Jisoo had got rid of those tailers several times, but they kept reappearing. It seemed their boss was determined to find Dr. Miracle.

"Who is so stubborn?" Jisoo wondered. She lowered her head and covered her whole face with the brim of her hood. Jisoo walked to the elevator. When the tailers, were still far behind, Jisoo suddenly pulled open the fire door next to her and rushed into the emergency access.

Soon, there came messy and rapid footsteps.

Jisoo watched those trailers running downstairs, and none of them noticed that their target was behind the fire door now.

Jisoo rubbed the tip of her nose proudly.

She was good at fleeing.

Jisoo walked back to take the elevator and planned to sneak away from the basement. When she was waiting for the elevator, footsteps sounded behind her back.

Then, Jisoo felt a big warm hand on her arm, turned around for a pull, and bumped into a warm chest.

Jisoo cried out in surprise and tried to attack the hooligan in her imagination. Looking up, Jisoo saw a cold and handsome face.

"Dear?"

Taehyung wore a black suit with Harry and a few bodyguards in black standing behind him. Those bodyguards were the tailers Jisoo had met before.

The CEO's Surrender जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें