Chapter 2

Rosalie's bedroom ~ September 15th, 2011

4:19 pm

Weird... Rosalie thought to herself as she watch Elijah vanish into the hallway.

She began to unpack, she brought our her books, paintings, and put them on the shelves. She placed her paintings on the empty desk. After unloading her things, she put her clothing into the dark oak dresser and wardrobe. She sighed as she sat on her bed to take a breath. She ended up laying down and just staring at the ceiling. Watching the lights sway with the breeze that approached from the window.

She lied there for a while. With unpacking and the drive there, she was exhausted. She thought about the incident with Kol on the driveway. It was a familiar feeling but it was never that strong and hurtful as it was with Kol. Rosalie always knew she was "different", maybe even "weird". Maybe that's why the coven witches didn't teach her magic? Instead they made her swear to never use it.

Her mother figure, Beatrice crafted her a flower pendant. She wore it religiously. Beatrice made Rosalie swear to never take it off, unless absolutely necessary. Rosalie knew a few spells, but nothing compared to Davina. She is powerful, beautiful, kind, funny, everything someone would want in a girl.

She struggled with her feelings. She would often lash out or completely cut off everyone. Her closest friends knew about this and tried their bests to help her. She always would feel alone. She was missing something. Moving to Mystic Falls would help her, she truly hoped so.

~~~

"Rosalie!" a voice said from down the hallway

Rosalie began to open her eyes slowly, she had fall asleep. Soon, her door swung open.

"Rosalie, we are heading out to the grill tonig- Are you sleeping?" Davina said staring at Rosalie who was half asleep.

"Sorry, I lied down and I must of fallen asleep." Rosalie rubbed her eyes and sat up.

Davina sat next to her on the bed. "Well you better get ready, Me and Kol are going to head to the grill and would like to show you around town!"

Rosalie took a deep breath, "Okay. I will be ready in 5."

"Yay! Hurry up!" Davina said joyfully and she headed out of Rosalie's room.

Rosalie groaned as she stood up from the bed. She changed her shirt and put on a black leather jacket to go with her burgundy shirt that was lined with lace around the edges. After putting on some black leather boots, she followed the sandalwood railing with her fingers down the stairs. Davina and Kol were already waiting outside on the porch as Rosalie stepped outside.

They began to follow the driveway, through the gates then following the road & sidewalk down to the main part of town. Rosalie's gaze followed the ginormious spruce trees that lined the sidewalk. The trees were so high the sky barely peaked through. The was little light, as night was approaching but the trees blocked most of it.

"Well here we are." Kol said as the three of them walked into the grill. Music blaring, people doing shots while playing pool, some just sitting down and chatting. Rosalie wasn't used to social interaction much. Back at college she would just head to her classes then back to her dorm-room.

"Ah brother, you decided to join us." Klaus came to greet them.

"Why yes, we were planning on showing Rosalie the town of Mystic Falls then have drinks." Kol replied to Klaus.