Y/n: alright, what's the punch button..

Ruby: hehe, it's like you've never played a video game before!

Y/n: I haven't played one in like, nine years ruby.

Ruby stopped laughing, and got a little sad when she started thinking about what I said. Back to the game, qrow started kicking my ass, until I finally learned more of boon tobias' moves.

Ruby: So, Uncle Qrow, did you get in trouble with Ozpin?

Qrow: Nah, me and Oz go way back. We're cool.

Yang: Cool for an old guy.

Qrow: Not funny.

Ruby: So, what are you doing here anyway? I thought Dad said that you would be on a mission, for like...ever.

Qrow: Well, a professional Huntsman like myself is expected to get results, as soon as possible.

Ruby: Yeeeeaaaah, I get that. We're pretty much pros, too.

Qrow: Oh, really?

Yang: Psch, yeah! Read the news sometime. We totally saved Vale while you were gone.

Qrow: Funny, because I heard Vale suffered a Grimm attack after you almost managed to stop a train. But they don't give out medals for almost.

Ruby: They do, and it's called silver!

Y/n: you only got silver, cause I got gold, ruby!

Ruby: well...o-oh, yeah! He was the one who stopped us from stopping the train!

Qrow: sounds like a skill issue, ruby.

Yang: Well, we helped take down Roman Torchwick! He's locked up in Ironwood's ship and crime's been down ever since! That's basically a bounty mission!

Y/n: he already broke out once yang. Don't you remember seeing him when I fought that mecha crab?

Qrow: Sure, you may be acting like Huntresses, but you're not thinking like one. You really think four girls and their friends could end all crime in a Kingdom?

Ruby: I mean, I did until you said that...

Qrow: Violence hasn't dropped since Roman got nabbed, it's stopped. completely. No White Fang activity anywhere around the city. You cut off the head of the King Taijitu, but now the second head's calling the shots. That's what Ironwood can't get through that thick metal head of his.

The two sisters paused to think about his words, and I just sat there, knowing damn well that I knew exactly why white fang crime had stopped. I hoped that they forgot I was apart of the white fang, because I really don't want them to start questioning me. I just want to hang out with them.

Yang: You...know the General?

Qrow: Hey, I know everybody to some extent. Remember, you're talking to a member of the coolest team that graduated Beacon! Hah, Team STRQ...That's where I met your parents. We were pretty well known back in the day.

Ruby: Well known for crummy fashion sense!

Qrow: Hey, we looked good! And I have a number of inappropriate stories to back that up! But, I'll save those for when you're older.

Ruby: Oh, gross!

Qrow laughed and returned his focus to the game, but I saw his smile fall once he took a look at his diminishing health bar. My health was at 15%, while his was at 30%.

Yang: wow y/n, you lasted a lot longer than I thought you would.

Y/n: yeah, that's what they all say...