reunions:pt.2

Ps, whenever neo has any dialogue, she's using her scroll.

f/f = favorite flavor

Y/n POV:

Ever since I've escaped prison, news quickly began to spread about an unstoppable white fang member, disrupting the entire dust industry. Some call him the Dragon of darkness, or the schnee's bane, but other's call him y/n Kahn.

After coming back to the throne room from another successful dust raid, Adam and I approached sienna. Adam bowed at the foot of her throne, while I skipped up the stairs with a wide smile. Sitting down on the arm rest of her throne, I gave my report of our latest mission.

Y/n: we've done it again sienna, one whole schnee dust mine picked dry.

Sienna: very good, y/n. I assume security didn't give you any trouble?

Y/n: not at all. I threw a few guards towards adam, he cut them in half, Daniel freed some slaves, and in return they took out the rest of the guards for us. And even better, most of them enlisted!

Sienna gave me a smirk, and wrapped her arm around me for a quick hug.

Sienna: you never disappoint me. At this rate, we'll have enough dust weeks before any of it will even be used. And for your hard work, I'm allowing both of you the rest of the day to relax.

Y/n: thank you mo...sienna.

I jumped off of her throne, and walked back down the crimson carpet with Adam, trying to hide my embarrassment of almost calling her mom. One of the guards got my attention by snickering at me, who I promptly lifted with my semblance, and hurled across the room.

Sure, sienna did adopt me, but I wasn't ready to call her mom.

Adam: so, why are you going to do on your break?

Y/n: well, I promised neo some ice cream earlier, so I guess I'm just gonna hang out with her.

Adam: huh, Seems like someone's gotten themselves a date!

Y/n: It's not like that Adam...I just find her interesting-

Before I could continue, Adam cut me off by swiftly turning towards me with a hand placed on his katana.

Y/n: what the hell? I'm not lying!

Adam didn't respond, as he was too focused on something behind me. Turning around, all I saw was an empty hallway.

Adam: strange, it felt like someone was watching us...I'll get someone to investigate.

Adam wasn't typically paranoid, so It's strange that he thought someone was there. I trusted the guards to find whoever it was though, so I wasn't too worried.

Making it outside to a bulkhead, Adam and I went our separate ways to go enjoy our break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Landing in the middle of a standoff between Roman and some police officers, I cheerfully walked out towards the one officer in the back who was aiming at another officer.

Y/n: hey there neo, I got the rest of the day off, so I was wondering if you wanted to head over to that ice cream parlor in vale.

Neo perked up and de-camoflaged herself, making the police officers jump in surprise.

Roman: not now you two, were a little busy here!

Creating a glowing blue orb in my hand, I threw it towards the police men to blow them up. Standing behind neo and her opened umbrella, I avoided all of the...people bits, unlike poor roman.

Roman: well then, I guess you can go now...

Neo ran inside the bulkhead with a large smile on her face, while I followed closely from behind. Now heading to vale, I got my public outfit ready, so no one would recognize who I was.